Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

AW: The Dress!

I found a dress today!!!  We spent our black friday shopping the bridal salons.  It is Cassablanca - the pictures do not do it justice!  More pics of me actually in the dress to come later - I need to get them from my sister.

Re: AW: The Dress!

• morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, it's very lovely!  It has such pretty beading and I really like the train.

Congratulations!  Can't wait to see the photos of you wearing it.
  • edited December 2011
    It looks like a beautiful dress!  YAY for finding it on Black Friday:-)  Cant wait to see the pix of you in it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Point202Point202 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here's a photo of me in the dress.  Of course the gown is a bit too small... and no one thought to get a picture of the back...

• edited December 2011
    Congratulations... sometimes that seemed to me like it was the most daunting part of the wedding!  What an awesome Black Friday story you'll have to tell!
  • EmilyBerdellEmilyBerdell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty! Yay for The Dress!
  • jms173jms173 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Your dress looks absolutely beautiful -- what a great Black Friday purchase!! Smile
  • nicki426nicki426 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Your dress is beautiful!!! Can you tell me which store in the PGH area sells Cassablanca dresses and if they told you a price range for how much they sell for? Thank you.

http://www.weddingwire.com/kevinnicki Wedding Countdown Ticker image 108 Invited! image 85 Are ready to party!
    image 18 Will be missing out image 05 Are MIA
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This thread should be entitled "Dress Drama"  I had second thoughts about the first dress almost immediately!   I realized that this dress was not exactly what I was looking for... and called the salon first thing the next day to cancel.  Fortunately they were willing to refund us the money.

So - in the continuing dress hunt, my mom and I traveled to Kaufman's in Wheeling, WV yesterday and found this beautiful gown.  It is Mori Lee, style 2320.  It is exaclty what I want!  But we were gun shy and decided to sleep on it.  I was thinking about it this morning when I woke up -  II can't get it out of my mind!  I'm going to definitely order it!

Yay!

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_aw-dress-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:bf13552d-4bdb-43d8-9133-914b40e8175aPost:75dcfb0d-a021-40d5-b832-6205b3eed4b9">Re: AW: The Dress!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Your dress is beautiful!!! Can you tell me which store in the PGH area sells Cassablanca dresses and if they told you a price range for how much they sell for? Thank you.
    Posted by nicki426[/QUOTE]

MB Bride carries Cassablanca gowns - and they have a price tag on each and every dress.  I can't answer about price ranges because didn't try on that many Cassablanca gowns.  The Cassablanca gown I almost bought was priced at $769 there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards