September 2012 Weddings

cant wait!!!!!!!

finally  only 12 days left and im picking up my dress wednesday. i cant wait so excited
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: cant wait!!!!!!!

• I can't wait either!!! I wish the 29th was here already!!
  • haha. i'm supposed to pick up my dress on Wed. too. :) I can hardly wait. i hope the next 12 days fly by like the year did.
  • I'm the 29th too!!! I'm so ready for it!
  • I'm jealous if you are at the excited point already. I'm still stressed, but I am working hard to get all of these last minute details done so I can truly be excited. I fly to New Orleans for our DW a week from tomorrow so I feel I'm running out of time. But it will all get done and it will all be great because we will be married at the end of it!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I met with my DOC today and I'm super excited.  Still stressed, lots to do; but I'm excited.

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• Second wedding, but I'm way more excited about this one and am a lot calmer. I'm guessing it really does come down to the right person. HA! I say calmer, I'll probably be all sorts of a giant mess on the day of. I'm excited about it getting here, but at the same time I kind of want to get to the beach after word. Michigan has had nice weather but I want to quote (Zac Brown Band) my toes in the water and ass in the sand. Cool

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards