Rhode Island

Weddingstories RI RAVE!!!

We just had our one year anniversary and to celebrate we watched our wedding video for the very first time.  If anyone is on the fence at all about a videographer- book Weddingstories RI right this second. 

I didn't want the usual wedding video and John promised me that he could give us a unique keepsake of our day.  I had sky high expectations and John exceeded all of them.  He documented not just the wedding, but our families, our relationships and our history.  He did a lot of background work with us, he came to my house on two separate occasions to interview my family and my husband's and he incorporate those interviews (even those in another language!) into our wedding footage and it made the whole thing just shine.  He captured details that my photographer wasn't able to get, and he edited the whole thing beautifully.

I also cannot say enough good things about how amazing he was to work with.  We had hectic schedules and John did everything in his power to accomodate us.  I know that he is one of the Knot's best vendors, but he truly truly is THE BEST!!! 

Re: Weddingstories RI RAVE!!!

• edited December 2011

Congrats on your anniversary. I wish you could hold a viewing party so we could all see your fab wedding!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary!  I'm using John, too!  I love him!
  • edited December 2011
    We were also very pleased with WS.  Can't believe you waited  a year to watch it, that's awesome!  Happy 1 year!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards