Massachusetts-Boston

Anyone have experience with Bride's Choice in Waltham,ma?

Looking for a resonably priced shop for a dress. Any recs are welcomed.

Thanks, Erica

Re: Anyone have experience with Bride's Choice in Waltham,ma?

• jkeprosjkepros member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any experience there, and can't think of many reviews off the top of my head.  If you are open to some other options I feel like Berkachi Bridal in Cambridge, Marry & Tux in NH, and Country Weddings in Hingham have gotten some good reviews on this board. 

I only went to Priscilla of Boston, and they are definitely NOT reasonably priced--LOL.
    Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
    by Shannon Sorensen Photography
    My hubby & I rock the frock.
    Bio
  • noodle_oonoodle_oo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I shopped there and had a fine experience!  It wasn't the fanciest place I went, but the people were pretty nice and they had a decent selection.  I liked one dress there, but ultimately decided to get a different one.

I'd say it is worth checking out!  The shop is a little older, small dressing rooms, BIG back room full of dresses (that was overwhelming to look through at first).  But nice people and good prices.

I also really liked Camilla's in Arlington.  That's where I found my dress!  They were very good.

Other good shops for that price range:  Precious Memories in Malden and I second Marry & Tux in Nashua NH.
  • edited December 2011

Bride n' Belle in Medford, Precious Memories in Malden (ton of Maggies) and Giannas in Stoneham were all very reasonably priced. I ended up getting mine at Bride n' Belle because not many others around had the designer (Enzoani).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards