California-Northern
Options

Bachelorette Party

My MOH wants to have bachelorette party in downtown sac and stay at the embassy suites because of all the girls are from out of town. We are not from around there, so does anybody have any ideas of what we could do in sacramento? Thanks! 
image 204 Invited
image 148 Are ready to party!
image 56 Will be missing out!
image 0 Are MIA!
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Bachelorette Party

• Options
    Well if I remember correctly the downtown Embassy Suites is a short walk away from  Old Sac. Old Sac has a lot of tourist trap shops but also has some pretty neat things to do. There is a comedy club called Laughs Unlimited, there is a river boat called the Delta King that does some events(i.e. brunch, murder-mystery dinners, theatre), an underground tour, several bars.

Cupcake Original since 2007 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You can hit up plenty of bars, or get a party bus that takes you there. My friends just went on one this past Saturday, and they hit up DiveBar, The Park, DeVere's.. lots of clubs and bars. Lots of restaurants for dinner. Check Yelp as well for some places you might like!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jpymmjpymm member
    First Comment
    You might want to stay downtown near J street.  Tons of clubs and bars.  It has a younger nightlife. (college town)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards