Colorado
Options

Head Table, Gift Table and Cake Table decor help

I am getting stressed over these parts of decor. Im originally from Ohio and there they have a service that you can rent and they will do all the decorations but I can't find any like that here. Does anyone know if this exists? Im not researching to figure out how to do the lighting effects on the tables so it sparkles and the sashs but I am in no way a creative or artistic person. Any help is gratefully appreciate or ideas of decor for these things. Thanks!

Its a girl!! Cameron Rae born 1/8/13 @ 501am Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Head Table, Gift Table and Cake Table decor help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Where are you having your reception? Most places have those thing for you already, unless you don't like what they have
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    NicoleR0306NicoleR0306 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    My ceremony and reception is at Mount Vernon Event Center. They do the tablecloths but they don't do decorations we have to do everything but they supply the different types of glass for the centerpieces if we want to use them. But as far as the tables go-they dont do anything.
    Its a girl!! Cameron Rae born 1/8/13 @ 501am Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you find a decoration rental company, let me know.  I'm doing my wedding at 63rd St Farm in Boulder, and they provide nothing.  While a caterer can do tables, anything else I have to organize.  My FI really wants to do rentals instead of buying everything.

Sorry that's no help, but just to say I'm looking for something similar ...
  • Options
    NYEbride10NYEbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding coordinator had stuff from left over weddings (vases and tealights) that we used free of charge (since we contracted with her) but have you checked rental companies in Denver or craigslist? 
  • Options
    jnaejajnaeja member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just a suggestion, but you could always use the bridesmaids boquet for your head table if all of you are sitting at one table. All you need are pretty vases, which you can find cheap. Especially at Hobby Lobby ( my fave store lately)!
    Future Mrs. DP
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are going simple with candles in plain holders with colored sand (theme color) and also simple glassware to put simple flowers in season.  We also found those cutle little bells with the saying attached to put beside between each couple.  some glass stones will also be put in the center lenght of the table. all the glass & candle light will give it the sparkle it needs.  we also just cut some curly willow branches & attaching plain string lights to use for arbor and corner decor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards