Attire & Accessories Forum

My ladies in their non-matching dresses PIP

For those of you on the fence about letting your BM pick their own dresses, here is how mine turned out. I decided to let them get any dress in lapis from David's (they all chose long dresses). I didn't care about the material or style, but just that they were comfortable in whatever they wore and I think they all look amazing together.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
Pregnancy Ticker
Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

Re: My ladies in their non-matching dresses PIP

• Love it! Thanks for sharing. They all look great!
  • I plan on doing that too!  I think it is a great idea.  It makes everyone look unique and wear something that is flattering to each of their figures.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Any shade of purple is my fav. color. You all looked so beautiful!

• I did that too, but with dark green =)
    I LOVE that shade of purple!
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • Beautiful!  If I were having bridesmaids, I'd definitely do something like that (and maybe in a similar color, I'm partial to purple).
  • that looks really good! :)

(not by choice...bride's pick...we are all matching) i am wearing the one shoulder dress in a wedding october 15...in lapis :) it is a pretty color.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_ladies-their-non-matching-dresses-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:e3befc96-feee-430d-b2b8-596d5295e08bPost:50d23786-7e46-4836-af9e-4ffa5a57766f">Re: My ladies in their non-matching dresses PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]that looks really good! :) (not by choice...bride's pick...we are all matching) i am wearing the one shoulder dress in a wedding october 15...in lapis :) it is a pretty color.
    Posted by futurepivko[/QUOTE]

That was my favorite! That BM lives out of town and she loved it because she could ball it up into her suitcase and it didn't wrinkle at all.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• is this lapis????  thats teh color i chose for my girls and they are choosing their own dresses and they are so excited! they look at pics and shop online and send me what they find-i cant wait until we make the date for them to try on! dresses!  ur pics look fab!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_ladies-their-non-matching-dresses-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:e3befc96-feee-430d-b2b8-596d5295e08bPost:131049e6-e226-48cc-b636-ea765441bda7">Re: My ladies in their non-matching dresses PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: My ladies in their non-matching dresses PIP : That was my favorite! That BM lives out of town and she loved it because she could ball it up into her suitcase and it didn't wrinkle at all.
    Posted by caseyandlizzie[/QUOTE]

i was very happy with her choice! its really comfy, and it does seem super easy to pack. it fits all 5 of us REALLY well too!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_ladies-their-non-matching-dresses-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:e3befc96-feee-430d-b2b8-596d5295e08bPost:74f9735f-b20a-40ab-8ff0-1be05ce91df2">Re: My ladies in their non-matching dresses PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]is this lapis????  thats teh color i chose for my girls and they are choosing their own dresses and they are so excited! they look at pics and shop online and send me what they find-i cant wait until we make the date for them to try on! dresses!  ur pics look fab!
    Posted by KH 2012[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Yep it's lapis. I also had on a lapis sash and lapis shoes. :)

My new bff Gayle Forman!

Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

• Now THAT is "unmatched" done right.  They look lovely.
    They still look like bridesmaids. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards