• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2011 Weddings

helloooooo

Well this board is dead-er than dead. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving weekend!! Check out my little stud :)

hope you're all doing well! :)

Re: helloooooo

• Helllooo! He is getting so big. I love the pics you post on instragram. I can't belive he will be 4 months so soon. Hope you had a great thanksgiving and a merry christmas too.
    imagetotes-your call/
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I know, I miss our board :( Now I actually do work at work, booooo.

The mini eaglet is looking good! I had my girl home for Thanksgiving & then she'll be back again in 3 weeks for Christmas break. I kind of had a meltdown when she left, I forgot how much livelier the house is with her. It made the holiday fun. 
  • Hi ladies!!  I miss this board too.  Can't get on it at work though!  

Baby Eaglet isn't such a baby anymore!  He's getting big!  The hat is too cute!

Everything has been good but BUSY here!  School is taking up most of our time.  Hope everyone had a great holiday.  Tony and I went to Asheville for his birthday and went to the Biltmore House to see it decorated for Christmas!  It was beautiful.  Then we went to his parents' house and then my parents' house.  

I'm pretty sure my mom still sheds a tear when Tony and I leave and I've been gone (college and all) for 6 years.  She is your daughter and always will be.  Hope she's loving college!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards