Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

**Jennybee1018**

Hi Jenny! I do remember you! :-) I'd love to see photos from your wedding, if you still have them online somewhere. Unfortunately, my husband and I were in a Motor Vehicle Crash on August 10, 2008 - just about 3 months after our wedding.

A 19yo girl from Hagerstown, MD forced my vehicle from the highway (I70 East) into the median and we rolled, landing upside down. I broke my neck and left arm. I was life flighted to Baltimore. I have a spinal cord injury, with significant paralysis on my left side. Although I was completely paralyzed just after the accident, I have regained motor function on my right side.

Anyway, life has been very challenging! I'm still doing therapy, so hopefully I will continue to see improvement. So far, I'm still working, but it is difficult.

If you feel like checking out my website, it's www.megshope.org

Re: **Jennybee1018**

• edited December 2011
    Meg, I was around when you were planning too (McBridetobe) and I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry to hear this.  I'm amazed by your recovery thus far.  Many vibes and prayers that you continue to see improvements.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_jennybee1018?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:d99e3c4c-a575-49db-a671-aec1f8f45c6ePost:3a4374f6-1f72-4d10-b761-7c65d85c16cb">Re: **Jennybee1018**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Meg, I was around when you were planning too (McBridetobe) and I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry to hear this.  I'm amazed by your recovery thus far.  Many vibes and prayers that you continue to see improvements.  
    Posted by .KRM.[/QUOTE]

KR words things so well, so I want to echo her sentiments. I remember hearing about your car wreck, and it was so terrible.My mom has worked with rehab patients for a long time, and recovery is possible.  I hope you continue to improve, you are such an inspiration!

I do still have the pictures from our wedding online, they are still on Dana's website, since I have not gotten around to uploading them and getting them into a Shutterfly album.  (Oops!)
    <a href="http://www.imagequix.com/photog.php?id=H9CJK9D&ec=jenniferdavid" target="_blank">
    Click Here</a>

Login is your email, password is kilts. (No caps or punctuation).

I will continue to follow the progress on your blog, and feel free to email if you ever need anything!  jennybee1018 at gmail dot com. 

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you, both, for your kind words and well wishes. I do remember your screen name, McBridetoBe. I see that you are expecting a baby soon - Congratulations!

I went through your wedding photos, Jenny. They are beautiful! I love the red dresses and your red shoes. You and Dave look so completely happy! I also browsed your blog. It's very interesting, an exciting adventure indeed!

I'm hoping to help others who become injured with spinal cord injuries. It's a difficult road to navigate, but I'm working hard to get through it. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards