• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2011 Weddings

Random Thoughts?

I have had quite a few this morning -

1) There is a mousetrap in our storage closet, there has never been a mouse in it for the last 5 years I have worked here, yet, every single time I go in there I check it.  Not sure why, because I will probably scream if there was a dead mouse, but I check it every time.

2) I get irrationally irritated with big trucks in the passing lane on the highways on my way to work in the morning. Move the F over.

3) I just ate my midmorning snack and discovered, soft celery, its not bad, just slightly less crispy than it should be, makes me want to gag.

Anyone else?

rA Anniversary
Follow Me on Pinterest
100 books in 2012 - progress 35/100 my read shelf:
Missy's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Random Thoughts?

• 1) I love your random thoughts.

2) I think everybody should get leap day off.  My salary doesn't reflect that I get paid for an additional day in leap year, so I shouldn't have to work it.

3) I wish we all lived close enough to have a game night, while watching gossip girls and drinking wine.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • I think Mandie's number 2 is spot on.
    Missy, I'd scream about a dead mouse too. A live one wouldn't bother me lol.

I'm really nervous and excited about my new job... I'm going there for training this afternoon and I really hope I like it as much as I want to and that they like me and that it's awesome!
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • Ps. Super cute siggy pic missy!
    Mandie I can't see yours for some reason =/
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • 3) hellllls yes!! That sucks about not getting paid Mandi :( Speaking of Leap Year - friends of ours were due the 23rd and the last I heard were going to ask to be induced on Leap Year. At first I thought that was cool, but then I felt I'd be a little upset with my parents for planning that I only had a birthday every 4 years ;)
    rA Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Missy's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Good luck at your new job!  Are you taking any time off between jobs?  Are you excited?

I didn't change my photo, so I don't know why you can't see it.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Good luck at training Muffs!! :)
    rA Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Mandi - 2 thumbs up for your #3, that would be awesome!

My random thought is that I discovered a lump of money in my bank account that wasn't there yesterday. Apparently baby daddy finally decided to file his taxes for once in his life and *BAM* just like that, it's mine!!!! Take that, fvcker. He didn't pay child support for 15 years and only has thrown a couple hundred dollars in per year since then, so I'll probably get his return FOREVER since he's $40k in the hole to me...muwahahahaaaaa
  • Wooooooo Dawn!!!! :) :)
    rA Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • That's fantastic Dawn!!! BOOYAH!!! WOOT! Surprise money is always awesome =)

no time off between jobs Mandie... I'm leaving my current job from this morning and going straight to training this afternoon. Same thing tomorrow and then on Thursday I start my new job full time. Which is good though, because we need the money more than I need time off!
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • Dawn, that's awesome!  It is about time he pays up, eh?

Love, good luck doing two jobs for a while!  That sucks that you won't have time off, but money is always good!

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Dawn, that's AWESOME!  I posted a congrats to you and your daughter in the *Dawn* thread, but TK won't move it up to the top where you might see it.  So, I'll say it again here, Congratulations!  Yay!

Do you all remember the nightmare owner of our reception house?  I submitted a bad review on vrbo to warn other renters (and there were some other bad reviews from others who'd also had problems).  Well, a friend emailed me the listing last night because a friend of hers was interesting in renting the house for her RD.  The b'tard deleted his original listing and started a new one to dump the bad reviews.  I told her to tell her friend to run, do not rent that house.  But now I'm also incredulous that vrbo let him do that.
  • thanks ladies :) It's all going to c.c. debt which his non-payment has helped me accumulate. Still, it makes me smile to stick it to him.

I would leave another review on the new listing Kathleen! Crazy!!
  • Yay dawn! It's crazy how far someone can fall behind or just not make the payments. Anyway congrats to you and your daughter. Jenni enjoy your job training. Hope you love it. I think I dont have any random thoughts. Still trying to go to sleep from last nights overnight shift. Too tired to think?
    imagetotes-your call/
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_random-thoughts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:649Discussion:034d18e7-ef9c-48d6-8e3e-8e62c4864c20Post:e2df61b2-f463-4805-97bb-27a496c8b1a3">Re: Random Thoughts?</a>:
    [QUOTE]i hate midterms week. :(
    Posted by stephm11[/QUOTE]
    Well, that's legitimate. My roommate and I used to clean our house spotless before midterms - we would rather scrub tile with a toothbrush than actually study. Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards