Ohio-Cleveland

looking for hair stylists/makeup artist

strongsville ohio, august 11 wedding. looking for enough stylists to do 6 bm, mob, and my hair, plus makeup artist to do my bridal makeup at the hotel. 12:00 ceremony. Any recommendations/ pricing info would be appreciated!

Re: looking for hair stylists/makeup artist

• My Sister's Salon might be interested. Salon One in Howland 330-856-1111. Her name is Tammy does a wonderful job.
  • edited February 2012
    Cindy Forgacs is a makeup artist that travels and she does  a great job!

330-801-0948
  • I work at Fringe and Foundation Studio, and we could definetly travel out there before we start the day at the salon :) our number is 440-471-4635
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Grace College of Cosmetology
    13377 Smith Road
    Southland South Shopping Center
    Middleburg Heights, Ohio 44130
    440-843-8810 
    I have gone there to get my hair done mulitple times for special occasions, including a wedding. Each time I got an updo by a different stylist and each time I was more than thrilled with the outcome. They are very profeesional there, it is a "School" and the teachers walk around and check on the clients more than once to make sure the girls are doing the job right. I have long hair, down to my butt and the cost for an updo was $25! How ever I don't know if you want to travel and I'm pretty sure they don't do makeup. Good luck.
  • I am a makeup artist/ esthetician willing to travel, with lots of experience. Call at 440-670-1257 or email at vivianmarsh@gmail.com i can send you pics. :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards