Florida-South Florida

Theme or no Theme??

Is it necessary to have a theme? Im only 5 months away and Im wondering if I need a theme or not? What are you girls doing? TIA
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Theme or no Theme??

• Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont think its necessary, but it would help tie things together. Maybe have something that match. I dont really feel I have a theme for mine, except I am having my place cards match my table numbers and my monogram on our cake match our monogram on our invites. HTH.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not doing a theme, but I am using a color scheme.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • edited December 2011
    I agree, I think that you don't really need a theme, as long as your colors and the feel of things ties together. I think you'll be okay. Do your colors together? I don't really have a theme. More-so just a general idea of how I want the feel to be. I kind of dislike the word "theme". I think you'll be fine. 
  • JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It helps to have a cohesive look to pull things together. By theme, do you mean modern, vintage, or garden for example?
    Or do you mean Disney? Bc its not a Bar Mitzvah lol. I do like the idea of keeping things in the same family like everything is contemporary or romantic and keeps with the same color scheme.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the PP. I think as long as things look cohesive, you don't need a "theme."
  • jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not having a theme, just using the color purple everywhere. Also, we had an image of a double heart on our invites, so I am adding that on some of the paper items and maybe the aisle runner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards