New Hampshire

Atkinson reviews?

Hey all,
 I just reserved Atkinson for my reception in July 2013. Does anyone have advice, tips, stories, reviews, etc.?

Re: Atkinson reviews?

• My husband and I got married in September and had our reception there.  Everything went smoothly!  Ask as many questions as you need to the sales girl you're working with (I'm wondering if it's Nicolette?)  The way they run that place is just unbelievable!  Good luck with everything and feel free to ask any other questions to me, if you'd like.

• We had our rehearsal dinner there.  It was fabulous! My MIL said they were great to work with too.
    Anniversary
  • I am working with Nicolette and she has been great thus far! Glad to hear that everything went well! Did you go with family style or a plated dinner and was it good?? Any advice about good vendors?

• I went with the plated dinners.....NY sirloin and chicken saltimbocca (sp?).  Everyone raved about the food and the service. 

Photographer - carpentercaptures.com
    Florist - Secret Eden
    Photobooth - CDS (I think,  If you are going to get a photobooth....and I think you should...I'll make sure that is the correct name.)
    Invitations - Paper Poutpourri
    Dress - Modern Bride and Cristina's bridal
    Alterations - Dolly's dressmaking

Let me know if you need any other help with anything.  I'll be glad to help out a future Atkinson bride!
  • Thank you soo much for the information, i will take note on all of those vendors!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards