July 2013 Weddings

XP: Shoes (PIP)

Hi Ladies!

I'm trying to decide on shoes before I order my gown next week so they can order it and not have to hem it later. I've got it between these three. TIA!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
July 2013 Board September Signature: Favorite Vacation with FI
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my read shelf:
Natalie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: XP: Shoes (PIP)

• what style is your dress.  i like 2
  • Strapless Satin A-Line
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    my read shelf:
    Natalie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • #1 is my favorite, but I think #3 would look best with your style of dress!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 3 then i think 2 would be great with a retro dress. 
  • I picked 3. Personally I think shoes with wraps around the ankle make legs look wierd. And open toe is a must for non sweaty July feet :) 

Go with what you like best.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I like #1 and #3 best but #1 is my fav. I like the way the straps are. #2 is very retro which is really cool if that's the look you are looking for :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I like #3. . . they were one of my pics for if I ended up with Navy shoes, but I ended up wanted pink. 
  • I voted for 1, but 2 is also very cute!  Just not wedding-cute, I think.  I could see wearing those on a date or to work. :)
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • oops i'm the odd man out. haha i LOVE #2, but yes, I am going for a more retro style. it's gotta be up to you boo! try them all with the dress and return the 2 you don't want :-P (sorry, I'm so not helpful.)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited September 2012
    Have you ever had a decision and you flipped a coin or something and when it landed you realized that you didn't want the one it chose?

I'm returning #1 & #3. Keeping #2. My mom also has a pair (that she forgot about till after I ordered these) that is similar to #1 but I like it more. I'm headed to LA next weekend to visit her and finalize some plans (including my dress hopefully) and I'll decide between #2 and the pair she has.

Either way I'm keeping #2, I seriously love polka dots.

Thanks! I really appreciate it :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    my read shelf:
  • Sweet! I bet it feels good to check that off your list!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards