AW: My invitations, designed by Elle

My invitations have come in!!!!!!!

And now I will appropriately AW them:

The front of the RSVP and Invite, respectively:

The back of each:

Invitation front, up close:

Back of the invite, up close:

The RSVP front:

I loves them! Thank you Elle for being so amazing and patient and putting up with me and my crazy demands and indecision. You're the bestest, best friend. I want the record to show that Bob said he really liked the back of them and he's glad I went against his opinions and did it anyways. 

Now to wait for 4 weeks until I can send them out. Time is going by so quickly!! Eeeeeep!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary

Re: AW: My invitations, designed by Elle

• They are so cute! I love them! Well done Elle :)

• Those came out really nice!  I like the "will you?" on the RSVP cards, that was a cute idea!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Your response cards are so fun! Great job, Elle!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow! How cool! I'm having a terrible time finding invitations I like, so maybe custom is the way to go. 
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • These are so freaking cute!  I bet the wedding will be just as fun!
    photo bridalparty.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I love them! Great job, Elle.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Elle, can I recruit you?

• In Response to Re:AW: My invitations, designed by Elle:[QUOTE]Wow! How cool! I'm having a terrible time finding invitations I like, so maybe custom is the way to go.nbsp; Posted by msuprincess04[/QUOTE]

I actually found them on weddingpaperdivas but they didn't come in the right color red and I hated the back pattern. Elle was a doll and said she could copy it and then we had some fun with the back design. It turned out great!

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • I think they are very, very cute.  so creative!  I love invites that are just little bit out of the ordinary.  good job!
  • Yayyyyy!  I love how they turned out.  Does the enclosure card look ok, too?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-my-invitations-designed-by-elle?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:8e827e1c-2d97-4a7f-9f97-b86b425422e6Post:f2995018-34f7-4257-ba38-fcd17e4093c3">Re: AW: My invitations, designed by Elle</a>:
    [QUOTE]Elle, can I recruit you?
    Posted by Stina51286[/QUOTE]

Yep.  I had so much fun doing Drew's.
  • I love it! elle you are amazing!

Anniversary

• They look so amazing! Great job, guys!

• So cute! Good job Elle!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-my-invitations-designed-by-elle?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8e827e1c-2d97-4a7f-9f97-b86b425422e6Post:2d0466fa-a6b5-4101-be6a-d227782a9e43">Re: AW: My invitations, designed by Elle</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yayyyyy!  I love how they turned out.  Does the enclosure card look ok, too?
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

<div>Sh!t, I forgot to order those. I need to get on that!</div>

• These are probably the best invites I have ever seen! I love them.

image image

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  
    <3 Lots o' love to my Labor Buddies mommynpink & alliebooberz <3

Wedding Countdown Ticker

I *really* love Pinterest!

• Love it!  Yay for awesome invites and squeeee for being almost close enough to your date to mail them out!

Fantastic job, Elle!  :)

• They look great! Elle did a good job!
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards