Connecticut

CHECK Pt. 1!!!

So we braved the cold/wind for a few hours today and took our engagement pictures!!!  So exciting :)  However we cut the day short since as the sun started setting it got WAY too cold and windy to do anything outside.  So our photographer suggested this be part of our engagement pictures and we do a second shoot in April when it will likely be a little warmer.  Score!

However, he is going to put the pictures from today on a disc for us and have it ready in 2 or 3 weeks :)  And then another disc for the April pics, and both today and April's pics will go on our engagement picture album/guest book for the wedding :)
"I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!

Re: CHECK Pt. 1!!!

• Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!!!  Can't wait to see them!!!

So, what'd you think? Did you have fun (despite the cold)?
  • edited December 2011
    We both felt awkward and really weird, but our photographer was really nice about it and put us into some really interesting situations.

We started off at Eli Whitney Park around noon, then ended up in East Rock Park, then we went into New Haven and did some urban type shots, and then down to Lighthouse Point (where it was REALLY WINDY and cold) and then over to Yale for a few shots.  That was when we decided to call it quits because it was about 4pm and we were all so cold lol
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • wrdgirlwrdgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!  I'm getting mine done next week, been weather stalking so hopefully it's sunny!  I don't mind a bit of cold but I just hope no wind!

Can't wait to see pictures :)
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Cannot wait to see them!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Thats great though, now you get two sets of e-pics! kind of works out in your favor! cant wait to see them! :)
    imageAnniversary Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards