New York-Western

Rehearsal Dinner Buffalo area

So I haven't really thought about rehearsal dinner locations yet. I'm getting married 1 year from today so now I feel like I have to have everything figured out. Any suggestions? Any places you WOULDN'T recommend?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Buffalo area

• degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are you looking for?

I had mine at Eagle House in Williamsville. We had the Buffalo Buffet, chicken wings, pizza, potato skins, beef of weck, salad and pasta. It was so yummy and everyone liked it! It was nice to have a laid back dinner before the fancy day the next day. Everyone was in yankees, bills, or sabres gear.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • AZMagnini14AZMagnini14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ditto PP, I went to one there last year. Ours is at Pearl Street with the same "buffalo buffett" and laid back setting with the bar and pool tables after!
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • chirosechirose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did Pearl Street - Buffalo buffet with awesome beer and wine selection.  I would highly recommend the venue- everyone LOVED it!!  I honestly think it's the perfect place to welcome people to the city.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards