Flowers

flower crisis?

Ok, I have absolutely NO idea how I'm going to do my wedding bouquet!
I have six bridesmaids, 2 wearing lapis (very dark purple), 2 wearing wisteria (light purple) and 2 wearing Sangria (wine, colored) ((see Davids bridal)).  Should I have bouquets that encompass all the colors or a solid?

I'm losing my mind!

Re: flower crisis?

• DnsearleDnsearle member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found that if you search on the knot's website under wedding flowers by color, you can find some really good ideas. Look under purple as that seems to be the dress color base.
    Hope it helps!
  • sheribostonsheriboston member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am familiar with all of the shades of purple that you mentioned from David's Bridal.  I would try to incorporate all of the colors along with white or ivory to brighten the bouquets a bit.  Doing a nosegay style bouquet with the stems wrapped together would be your best option.  If you have any questions please feel free to email me at deb@weddingbouquets.com
  • Catwoman708Catwoman708 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If there are different colored dresses, I think I'd do mixed bouquets in the BM dress colors (purple, wine, and lavender/wisteria).  They'll look great together.   

Because the dresses are different, I'd do all the bouquets the same, to help tie everything together.  Otherwise, it could get too busy and distracting.
  • greekmermaidgreekmermaid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out these bouquetswww.momentsbykellee.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/224.jpg" alt="224" title="224" width="900" height="567" />
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards