Colorado-Denver
Options

bridal boutique rec's?

hi girls!

my mom is flying out from my hometown to shop with me for a long weekend and i want to make the best use of our time while she's here.

recommendations for boutiques?  i've heard good things about amanda's and d'anelli's in lakewood, any yays or nays?

also - nothing in cherry creek north where prices start at $2000!!!  i would love to keep my dress and alterations TOTAL under $1000 at most.

thanks!  congrats everyone!

Re: bridal boutique rec's?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what Anna Be's prices are although I think they may be too pricey.  But, my best friend is getting married in Oct. and has already picked out her dress (without us!) and she told me she LOVED that store.  I haven't been yet, but have seen it from the outside and it looks super cute.  We are going tomorrow evening to see the dress so I'll have to let you know what I think after that:)
    I'm a professional wedding photographer who FINALLY got engaged and get to have my own dream wedding:) http://www.apriloharephotography.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I thought Anna Be was by far the most pleasant experience.  Maybe good for a first stop?  I definitely couldn't afford most of the stuff there but a couple of the simple dresses were under $1000.  Personally, I don't regret trying on expensive dresses, though- it made me feel like the whole white dress thing would be fun.  So, if you are afraid of falling in love with something out of your price range, don't do it.

D'anelli was alright, still overall pretty expensive but probably worth a look.

David's works for some, not for me.  I ended up going to the local preowned shops to stay within my budget.

Hope you have fun this weekend!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I purchased my dress at D'Annelli. They are very nice to work with and they have a ton of dresses to choose from!

Have a wonderful time!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think D'anelli and AnnaBe are about the same prices. I know, I went to both. I ended up buying at D'anelli a dress I had first seen at annabe for the exact same price. They were both very very nice, but I'm not sure they'll have a great variety for under $1000.
    Also, AnnaBe has a little consignment section, so you might want to fgo there just to check it out.
  • Options
    Jackie5711Jackie5711 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress from the Bridal Collection, in the Tech Center. They have a large selection with a wide price range.

I had the best experience and really recommend them! Ricki was amazing if she's available for your consultation. 

Good luck! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Blue Bridal on the 16th St Mall is nice. I had a good experience there and their dresses are very reasonably priced. I think my favorite of the ones I tried on was $800. I purchased my dress at Little White Dress in Castle Rock (they might have already moved to Denver... I know they were in the midst of a move last month). They had dresses at a lot of varying price points.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mariel in Larimer Square.  The staff is really nice and their dresses reasonably priced.  I worked with Jenny and thought she was great.
  • Options
    murr6433murr6433 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to the Bridal collection in DTC as well and it was a wonderful experience. They were able to squeeze me in on short notice when I showed up just to browse. They also let me bring back my father and grandmother to look at the dress before I decided to buy it. I don't know what the prices range but my consultant Chelsea listen to my price point and picked out the prefect dress on the first try! There were some super expensive dress there but she never pressured me to try them on or to "just look" at anything over my budget. She made me feel good about my choice and beautiful too...highly recommend them! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards