New Jersey - South

How to talk down??

Hello ladies...we've been looking at soo many venues And everything is soo much money. I keep hearing people talk about getting prices down to the 50's...how exactly do you do that? I'm not good at negotiating but I want a pretty wedding that we can afford. Also any good and inexpensive reception sites in south jersey?? Thanks!!!

Re: How to talk down??

• The only venue that I know of that has a package in that price range is Valleybrook in Gloucester Twp.  Brigalias also has budget package, but it's still above $50.  It think with tax & gratuity, it's around $80 pp.

Have you figured out your guest list or budget yet.  Sometimes it's helpful to ask a venue I have x amount of guests with a budget of x dollars, is there any way you can work with me.  They will let you know yes or no, off the bat.  They don't want to waist their time or your time.

Another option, is you have a reception during a non-dinner time.  If you have a 1 pm ceremony, with the reception to start right after that, you can serve heavy appetizers instead of a full meal.
  • i didnt realize valleybrook had one in that budget, thanks so much!!
  • Renault Winery is very pretty and affordable. We had an awesome package at only about $68 pp.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Venice Plaza also gave us a similar deal for 60 or 70 per head with a special discount they were having at the time. They also give you alot for what you pay for. We met with Rich, and he's super nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards