New Hampshire

Random Question about Table Linens...

I was hoping maybe someone has already budgeted their costs of linens using an outside vendor for the reception.

We originally were going with a package deal that included linens so I didnt really think twice about it but now we are not because we can get much better deals on a lot of the things included in the package. Anyone*, we just want chair covers with colored sashes and white table clothes..anyone have any idea what this costs per table. (Or in general? We have 20 table with 160+ guests) We want to rent, not buy, and have them set up for us.

How much did you linens cost come to?? Any great vendor suggestions? TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Random Question about Table Linens...

• mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our table cloths were included at our venue, but not the chair covers.  I think our venue was higher than most for these--but the chair covers and sashes cost $6 each and we upgraded to colored napkins for an extra .25 each.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.perfectpartylinen.com/Perfect_Party_Linen/Home.html
    Perfect Party Linen is in Nashua.

There's another place in the Londonderry/Manchester area called Divine Linen Rentals.  Taylor Rental is another place that might rent these.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Perfect Parties in Nashua for chair covers w/sash and table linens.  The chair covers w/sash are $4.50 ea and we're getting floor length ivory linen and then a satin overlay for $20.  I def think just a one floor length or one overlay would be cheaper.  Jennifer has been fabulous to work with.  I highly recommend them!

We also got a quote from Divine Linens in Londonderry where chair covers and sashes were $4.25 setup, floor length linens ranged from $12.50-$27 depending upon the size of table and color choice, and overlays were $17.50 ea.  We didn't go with them because they didn't have the color we were looking for. 

It also matters where your reception is as the rental company might waive or charge you a delivery fee based upon how close/far away you are from them.  GL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    thanks so much!!! i am looking into those now.. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used Divine Linens out of Manchester (now Londonderry) and we paid 4.50 per chair for the covers and sashes, then 50 I think for setup and take down.  There is Perfect Parties in Nashua and I actually preferred working with them and the prices were the same but I cant remember why we didn't use them...I think it was just the ease of getting to Manchester at the time for us to meet with the company
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • cmfergcmferg member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The prices I've seen almost everywhere range from $4.00-7 for chair covers and $8-14 for white tablecloths.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards