Not Engaged Yet

For Harry Potter Fans

A friend pointed this out to me and it made me laugh, so I thought I would share.

Go to google and type in "if you are what you eat", then look at the 4th auto-fill option.

Re: For Harry Potter Fans

• leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    1) LOL
    2) I don't remember that part
  • motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
  • Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_harry-potter-fans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:f2b1e402-c739-44ef-ab36-0607b483247ePost:f316277f-7539-4487-ad17-66c5dab21824">Re: For Harry Potter Fans</a>:
    [QUOTE]1) LOL 2) <strong>I don't remember that part</strong>
    Posted by leia1979[/QUOTE]

It's from the first book, when he (and Quirrell) drank unicorn blood to survive until he could get the stone.
  • edited December 2011
    LMAO!!! Yessss!!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_harry-potter-fans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:f2b1e402-c739-44ef-ab36-0607b483247ePost:f316277f-7539-4487-ad17-66c5dab21824">Re: For Harry Potter Fans</a>:
    [QUOTE]1) LOL 2) I don't remember that part
    Posted by leia1979[/QUOTE]

Voldemort drinks unicorn blood to stay alive. They mention it in the first book.

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • edited December 2011
    Aaah Elle you beat me to it! xD

How's NaNoWriMo going for you?

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_harry-potter-fans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:f2b1e402-c739-44ef-ab36-0607b483247ePost:a565e6d0-f8eb-4a49-9f32-5a5f051a388b">Re: For Harry Potter Fans</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aaah Elle you beat me to it! xD How's NaNoWriMo going for you?
    Posted by bsidebella[/QUOTE]

Yeah I guess we were typing at the same time.

It's...  going.  I haven't updated my word count online since, like, the 5th, just because I don't know how I feel about the work I've done.  I've written a lot, and I'm in love with a few things that I've written, but the vast majority of it is useless.  Blah.
  • deburnindeburnin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL! That is awesome.
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Well the hardest part about NaNo is the "quieting of the inner editor". If you're too critical, writing is harder. I've had to quash it qute a few times. I made the 50K yesterday afternoon but I'm not done with this story yet!

edited December 2011
    Ahhh congrats on hitting the 50K!  How much do you have to wrap up your story?

My inner editor is never quiet.  Even when I read good, published, written-by-someone-who-knows-what-they're-doing novels, I am constantly critiquing and re-writing in my own head.  I didn't realize how bad it was, though, until this month.  I'm definitely going to keep working with my story, though.  I've had some plot-revelations that I'm pretty excited about.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! Oh God, I have SO much to still write that it might even carry into NaNo 2011! I'm not even at my most pivotal plot point. I had to go back and add some things to other chapters because I kept having my own plot revelations!

The best part of NaNoWriMo is that it's almost never-ending cus hey, you've got the foundations laid out already! Why stop when you're on a roll?

• marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL. :)

Have you ladies seen the Planet Unicorn videos on YouTube? BF introduced me to them. At first, I hated them, but something about them grows on you...

• edited December 2011
    lol nice. I know its not HP related but if you type in google maps: China as the starting point and Japan as the end, look at direction 41. Then China to the United States direction 92 is always good for a laugh too.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    JMM--that is hilarious. Someone at Google Maps has a sense of humor. :)

On the US to China directions, I came up with different numbers for the funny ones. Totally worth scrolling around to find them. :)
  • desertsundesertsun member
    edited December 2011
    LOL -- WIN! Thanks for sharing, Elle. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Well, now I know why I didn't get it. I never read the first book. (Saw the first two movies and then read numbers three and up.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards