Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Good Morning!

Morning ladies,
  No work for me today-WOOHOO!  Today is a busy busy day.  FI and I are driving up to Pittsburgh to get our marriage license and to get our e-pictures-yes we're 30 days out and just getting them...oh well.  We are also getting FI measured for his tux.  The only issue with today is that I was using a new face soap and acne cream and I think it's left a chemical burn under my eyes.  I tried some things yesterday and last night and it's a paler red, but still puffy.  Wish me luck I can somehow conceal it for our photos!
  Have a great day!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Good Morning!

• gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!
    My class was really fun last night! (for once! lol) I then went home and took the puppy for a walk and went to sleep... nothing too exciting! I don't have my class tongiht so YAY! FI and I are heading to KOP tonight to get some things for our vacation in June so that should be fun...

H - Yikes! I hope everything works out for the pictures!! Does it hurt you or is it just red? I hope there is no pain involved!! Safe travels to Pgh and GL with the Epics! CAN'T wait to see them!! :)
  • ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! Had a great night last night.. DF and I cooked out on the grill and relaxed! Went to the gym this morning and I'm working from home today.

Heather- Oh no! I hope it clears up quickly! Have fun in PGH getting a lot of things done!
    G- Good to hear your class was fun. What kind of puppy do you have?

Have a great day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ros - I have a morkie (yorkie maltese mix) named Lexie. She's the BEST thing on this earth!! Love her to death!! :) I suppose she's not really a 'puppy' any more (she's almost 2) but she's so small with the cutest baby face so she still looks like a puppy!

I'm still amazed that you can get up and work out in the AM! I don't think I could do it if I tried! lol
  • edited December 2011

Good Morning! I am exhausted- stayed up way too late making a photobook on Shutterfly of my college graduation- it only took me a couple of years. Tongue out Of course I always wait until the last day of the sale to design them, and I take forever b/c there are so many layouts and designs to choose from.

H- Happy Marriage License Day! GL with e-pics- I'm sure you'll be able to successfully cover it up.

G- Yay for vacation shopping! My mom wants to go swimsuit shopping while she's visiting so that she can get my opinion.

ros- I'm jealous- I wish I could work from home! Though I'd probably get too distracted to accomplish much though.

ETA: G, your pup is so adorable!!

• edited December 2011
    Good Morning! Nothing exciting over here, I am working on moving a coalition I work with out of their office, so yesterday was tons of packing and tomorrow will be more. It has been a huge pain.

Does anyone watch American Idol?? I don't want to ruin it if people are waiting!

I am so excited for this weekend, tomorrow FI and I are going to Wolf Trap (an outdoor concert venue) to see Prairie Home Companion with Garrison Keillor. This is the 4th year we've gone and we just love it. I am going to the Farmers' Market after work to pick up (and hopefully be insprired to make something) for our picnic. You can bring wine and food into the venue, so that's fun! Then this weekend we are dogsitting my boss' ADORABLE Boston Terrier. She's so cute and so good! Very excited.

H- Photoshop is a wonderful thing. I'm sure if any redness shows, your photographer can get rid of it! Have fun on your e-session! I can't wait to see the pics.
    GMC- OMG your puppy is soooo cute!! BTW I define puppies as any adorable dog.
    Ros- I'm jealous of your grill!

Have a great day ladies!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • edited December 2011
    GM!  Woo today is my Friday! Don't have much on my to-do list today, so hopefully the Knot is a bit more active than yesterday!!

DF and I had a "date night" to Lowes and Eat N Park! ahah I feel like I'm in college again, scrapping together pennies to eat!  Although, their strawberry chicken salad was very good! Smile

H-Hopefully everything clears up before your pictures!  Can't wait to see pictures!
    G-Your puppy is soo cute!
    Kime-I wish I had half your motivation!  Keep it up girl!
    Kim-I haven't scrapbooked since my freshman year of high school.... needless to say, I'm WAY behind!
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• edited December 2011
    Jl- That sounds fun- we were at the Wolf Trap once to see Les Miserables. I didn't realize you could bring your own food (and wine!). Is that only for the lawn area?

Meg- Yea, I never scrapbooked that far back... my coworker is re-doing her son's, who is 30. It's quite the task!
  • edited December 2011
    Kim- I think it is the entire place, but if you have seats, then you would sit before the show in one of the lawn areas around the place.
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies!  I am up to my ears in invitations :)  Last night I had my favorite Bollywood dance class, then went over to my old apartment for quick dinner and then major cleaning with the roommates, then spent the rest of the night working on invitation stuff.  They will be done and mailed by the end of the week!

Heather, happy marriage license and e-pics day!  Hope you guys have a blast and your eye isn't giving you any trouble.  Come back with pictures ASAP!
    G, always love seeing your puppy pictures :)  Have fun at KOP, love that place!
    Ros, I'm also impressed with your AM gym time!
    Kim, glad you found a theme for your photo book!  I agree, all the options they have can be overwhelming.
    Jamie, that sounds like such a fun weekend!  Aren't picnics the best?
    Meg, happy "Friday!"  You're making me crave Eat n Park, mmmm...

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    Yay for your invitations almost being done, LaFemme! I don't know how you fit so much into a weeknight- I feel like all I do is cook, clean up, shower, and pack my lunch, then it's time for bed!
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol! I agree K! I feel like I never have time for anything!!
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I always stay up too late- that is my secret ;)

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • nicki426nicki426 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi everyone!

It is so nice here, I'm thinking of going outside soon to sit in the sun! We had a good night we won another gift card for linentablecloth last night, this is the 5th time we've won just by answering a question on there twitter page! I have been able to get all of my linens and almost of all it was for free.  I ordered these huge table runners that cover like the entire table for our hay bale benches. I was going to buy fabric and sew up sheets to covered the hay bales but this works! I was so close to finally finishing this cupcake tree but I ran out of ribbon can't wait to go to Pat Catans soon.
    This weekend we plan on doing a lot of yard work, I have planted so many flowers since we bought the house but it doesn't feel like there is enough yet! lol.

jlbaxter33 - I watch American Idol. It wont be the same without simon. But I am so happy about who won! I actually voted this year and for this person. I screamed when they called out the winner!

Hope everyone has a great long weekend!!!
    http://www.weddingwire.com/kevinnicki Wedding Countdown Ticker image 108 Invited! image 85 Are ready to party!
    image 18 Will be missing out image 05 Are MIA
  • edited December 2011

nicki- Way to score free linens- that's awesome!!

• ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    G- Your puppy is SOO cute!!
    Nicki- Sweet deal!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards