Florida-North Florida

Ceremony&Receptions

I would like to have them in the same place bc i will be having quite a few elderly people at my wedding so I don't mind a small walk but not everyone can walk to far.  I have found one place that would be perfect but I'm not really sure its for me.  I don't know of anywhere else in the Pensacola area//navarre beach area that would be good.  We either want a park or water front wedding and we are planning for October 1st of 2011.  So it won't be too hot and won't be too cold.
Anniversary

Re: Ceremony&Receptions

• edited December 2011
    I am having the same problem finding the right place. I want to get married in a park or outdoors somewhere but can't find the right place in Pensacola! My sister got married last year and held her ceremony in the park infront of Old Christ Church. Her reception was held in a beautiful waterfront venue on Palafox. Not walking distance but only a few blocks away. I know most of the parks in Pensacola are available for rent and the cost is reasonable. Sanders Beach Community Center has been rebuilt and looks very nice on their webiste. Might be worth looking into. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Have you thought about Tigerpoint in Navarre it's a beautiful golf country club but they have surprisingly reasonable packages available. There is also Hidden Creek but I haven't been there. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards