Wedding Reception Forum

Winter Wedding Center Piece Ideas

Does anyone have a suggestion for a winter wedding Center peice. Our venue is having gold chargers and pin spot lighting.   I cant think of any ideas...dont want to spend too much either. 

Re: Winter Wedding Center Piece Ideas

• White flowers with silver banches?

I've seen weddings near Christmas that had a bowl of round christmas ornaments, that was pretty. 

What are your colors?  Do you have a winter theme?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm having a winter wedding, and I found some trifle bowls at walmart.. (Crazy I know) And filled them with ornaments in our wedding colors, and the beaded garland and a candle, and I love the way it looks... So many different ideas and ways to use them... HTH...
    Everyday is a miracle. Anniversary
  • I saw these really neat center pieces at a winter wedding last December. They had tall square vases with branches that had been sprayed gold. Off of the branches they had small crystals and small ornaments hanging. They also had small square vases with various ornaments, crystals and beads as well as a few small candles. Everything coordinated with their wedding colors and it was a very pretty, inexpensive winter center piece.

• Mine will be tall thin glass vases (dollar store), filled with silver painted branches (picked them up at the post-christmas sales last year), and the bottom will be filled with something snowy - I'm considering just using rock sugar. Those will sit on a round glass mirror (provided by the venue), surrounded with votive candles in frosted glass holders (also provided by the venue).. Simple, pretty, and cheap at less than $4 per table..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used lanterns for our centerpieces. The most popular ones were from Lowe's.
  • We are using mini-Christmas trees for sale (90% off after last Christmas!) with ornaments in our colors.
  • I'm having white manzanita branches with tea lights hanging from them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards