New Hampshire

Needs recs. for a hair salon in Nashua area

My sister is getting married on St. Patrick's Day and is looking for recs. for a salon in the Nashua area for her wedding day.  Anyone have any places that they would recommend?  We will be at the Crowne Plaza and unfortunately their salon is a bit pricey.  TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Needs recs. for a hair salon in Nashua area

• edited December 2011
    I used Christine Jolicoeur from Merlin's Salon in Manchester.  She travelled to the Crowne Plaza in Nashua which was where we were getting ready. She did a great job and was really quick and got everyone ready in plenty of time.
    Anniversary
  • bklg1111bklg1111 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nu Look in hudson is really good. Jen R. is the hairdresser I go to =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Emily at Innovations in Merrimack!

• edited December 2011
    I went to a hair salon for my sister's wedding that was like 3 minutes from the Crowne Plaza but I can't think of the name of it....It was in one of the little shopping plazas on Amherst Street. I'll try to think of the name of it and let you know!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_needs-recs-hair-salon-nashua-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:4bacffcb-124e-4239-bb6d-bf55ec2b2677Post:cf8d23b6-aab0-4cc2-b0b7-251fb6bc97f8">Re: Needs recs. for a hair salon in Nashua area</a>:
    [QUOTE]I went to a hair salon for my sister's wedding that was like 3 minutes from the Crowne Plaza but I can't think of the name of it....It was in one of the little shopping plazas on Amherst Street. I'll try to think of the name of it and let you know!
    Posted by AdamsGirl2012[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Thanks</div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used a friend who is also a stylist at the JCPenney hair salon in Nashua--her name is Corey.  She came on site and did everyone's hair in the WP and the MOB.  Her sister is an independent makeup artist, and she also came onsite and did everyone's makeup.  They were both fantastic!
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards