Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Hair trial pics and wedding picture question

I had my hair trial done last Friday, but I only got pictures from my hairstylist this week.  I think I prefer the bangs swept to the side (second photo), but I'd love feedback!  Especially because I am worried about humidity.  I won't be outside much, but still late September can be hot.

Also, I was hoping to have pictures taken downtown at PPG Plaza, but the Pitt/Notre Dame game is that day, and I only have about an hour for transportation time (20 minutes between venues).  I feel like that would be a logistical nightmare.  With the game, our planned route between church and Edgewood Club is Rt. 8 from the North, crossing the river, and taking Rt. 8 to Edgewood Club. 

We'll be passing Mellon Park, so I thought that would be the perfect location, only its closed for renovations  The Edgewood Club is close to train tracks and there are some cool buildings/houses around it, so we might just go directly there, but does anybody else have suggestions of good pictures locations close to Rt. 8?

ETA: Never mind about Mellon Park.  The people I was talking to were thinking about Mellon Square, not Mellon Park.  I'll take recs anyway!

Thanks!

Baby boy 7.10.13

Re: Hair trial pics and wedding picture question

• Options
    heb557heb557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the side swept bangs! I love the hairstyle!
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like both, but lean toward the sideswept bangs.  You look great!
  • Options
    pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto md!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    amianne420amianne420 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Personally, I like the first photos. You just look less prom-y in the first group. More like a bride. And on a side note, I see you are getting primped by Alisha Nichole! I did too for my July 30 wedding! Tell her I said hello and hope she and baby are doing well! (Ami from Baltimore)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Both are GORGEOUS!!! I, too, like the sideswipes bangs as well - frames your face really well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MRadsMRads member
    edited December 2011
    Ami, I will tell her! 

Lindsay, I usually have bangs, because I like the way my face looks better with them, so that is probably what I'll go with.

Thanks ladies!

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree about the bangs!  The hair looks great:)

If you come to Oakland we can do pics together;) It will be one huge wedding party! lol  But, unfortunately, I don't have any pic location suggestions. The railroad tracks sound pretty cool though!  And the Edgewood Club is great for a back drop, as well!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MRadsMRads member
    edited December 2011
    Carly, that would be AMAZING!!!  And so fun!  Too bad I won't be in Oakland at all that day. 

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Options
    yuengling58yuengling58 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Buy a can of Suave dry shampoo (it's $3 at giant eagle) and try it out now. If it works in your hair, bring it with you on your wedding day. It's a miracle for grease/sweat and making hair look fresh. Plus it adds body. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards