Wedding Woes

Re: Gifts

What is your favorite site to use to send baskets/arrangements?  I'm thinking edible more than flowers.

BIL/SIL are going to FL to have Christmas with SIL, BIL, and nieces.  I wanted to send something down from us for all of them to enjoy. 

Re: Re: Gifts

• cookies by design.

Although I did use the pirate smiley cookies too :)
  • *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited November 2012
    http://www.smileycookie.com/

coupon code: WELCOME for $5 off
    coupon code: SPRING2 for 10% off

they won't let you stack coupon codes, so pick the best one. 

The cookies are fantastic. The bakery is nut free in case that is a worry. They're also Kosher. 
    You could add chocolate from Sarris (also very good).

edible arrangements are always good. I've never ordered from them, but the ones i have been given were always nice. 
  • Edible Arrangements are great and I have never had one that wasn't fresh or where the fruit tasted out of season. BUT they are very pricy and will only deliver to a specific area around the store.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one." ~C.S. Lewis
  • My only thing with Edible Arrangements is that I'll have to schedule delivery for Thurs or Fri before Christmas and I'm not sure if BIL/SIL are going to get to FL the weekend before or on Christmast eve.  Since those seem to be fruit-based, I'm not sure it would be 'fresh' after the weekend.  I thought about it, because they are sooo... good.  But I think that's a day-of type thing.
  • Cheryl's Cookies
  • I love Fairytale Brownies!! They are beyond amazing.
    Praying for a miracle!
  • Honeyville. They have big breakfast baskets with pancake mix and syrups and Colorado honeys, jams, and butters. 

• Oohhh..I think the breakfast basket idea. 

Thanks for the suggestions y'all.  :)
  • oh, forgot one...if you go for chocolate, go for Dan's chocolate.
    (they taste awesome and they support lots o' good causes.)

• parkavenuecoffee.com.

It's local to STL, but their Gooey Butter Cake always wins on Food Network. The people are awesome, too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards