Not Engaged Yet

You guise are so meanie heads

Re: You guise are so meanie heads

• edited December 2011
    I didn't realize someone had to die for us to earn our "kill the BSC" licenses. (Why is that in quotes? Who said that?) 

Poor kid.
    PhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
  • bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Could they have chosen a worse background to write that on? I got a headache trying to read it.

• tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_guise-meanie-heads?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4abe9fdb-28d2-4e26-82b4-a6d43037a14aPost:c73f5708-3aad-4385-a11b-8dcd446df05d">Re: You guise are so meanie heads</a>:
    [QUOTE]Could they have chosen a worse background to write that on? I got a headache trying to read it.
    Posted by bethsmiles[/QUOTE]
    That must be their logic at work.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gawd, that was HARD to read! Let's see....what background would you have picked instead?

Perhaps this one?

I'm thinking we'd make a pretty good roller derby team...

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lunar you are my hero - this is all.
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I bet it starts with an M!!  I am so mean.  I think I must have a "who died and made you Queen of the killing BSC" t shirt! 
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• edited December 2011
    My eyes hurt.
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hey Special Snowflakes,

The regs mostly say shiit to amuse each other. It really is not all about you. Stop with the butthurt already.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited December 2011
    I can't even read it...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_guise-meanie-heads?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4abe9fdb-28d2-4e26-82b4-a6d43037a14aPost:6b5cf08e-bece-438e-90e6-86ae223349b4">Re: You guise are so meanie heads</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't even read it...
    Posted by sapphirebaby926[/QUOTE]

Sapphire- I was so excited to see that you posted because I was hoping for new baby pics!!

Can we haz new baby pics, plz? ;)
  • edited December 2011
    I just posted some in the 'Anyone here?' thread :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_guise-meanie-heads?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4abe9fdb-28d2-4e26-82b4-a6d43037a14aPost:a4986635-ae68-4e8a-8402-2cd84daddea4">Re: You guise are so meanie heads</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just posted some in the 'Anyone here?' thread :)
    Posted by sapphirebaby926[/QUOTE]

::scampers off to see new baby pics::
  • edited December 2011
    wow, I haven't been here in almost a week and this is what I find? what happened this week?! LOL
  • polkadot111polkadot111 member
    edited December 2011
    Yay, Saphire!!

Man, that was tough to read!!
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe if they used a better background, I'd take them more serious. Yea, probably not.
  • Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1.) omgee Baby Sapphire Baby is way too cute!!! Thats the first time ive seen a picture.
    2.) I have no respect for a message written on an optical illusion background. Or the Penguin's umbrella... whatever it is.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • paintgirlpaintgirl member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Eh HEM!!!! I believe she said I was NICE. I'll skip the badge and surprise 'em later.
  • caitlin.cavecaitlin.cave member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "They defeats me with logics on the NEY board.  I'mma go biitch about it somewhere else, AND I'm gonna make sure they can't even read it when they come over to cry about it!"
  • lennonkdclennonkdc member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ugh...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_guise-meanie-heads?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4abe9fdb-28d2-4e26-82b4-a6d43037a14aPost:4ca69077-4345-4066-bb95-97584ba742ca">Re: You guise are so meanie heads</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You guise are so meanie heads : Agreed. We should have badges in our siggies that says <strong>"We be b*tches"</strong> so that newbs know what they're about to get into.
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

<div>Hahaha I love this :)</div>
  • peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm so hurt.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • zipis1zipis1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gawd guys. Why are you all so mean!?

Seriously though. These people apparently have not spent sufficient time anywhere on the internet. They need to discover mommy boards or the WoW forums if they want to see real judgement and cruel pathetic-ness.

• leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Oh man, don't people know you are supposed to make KPS posts readable?

I find this hilarious, because if tried to tell any of my friends I'm mean, they would laugh hysterically. Someone got butthurt at work once and tried to complain to my boss, and my boss replied "Are you sure you're talking about the right person?"

• AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_guise-meanie-heads?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4abe9fdb-28d2-4e26-82b4-a6d43037a14aPost:aef44b79-fac5-48e4-b292-4727c1c58b63">Re: You guise are so meanie heads</a>:
    [QUOTE]Gawd guys. Why are you all so mean!? Seriously though. These people apparently have not spent sufficient time anywhere on the internet. They need to discover <strong>mommy boards</strong> or the WoW forums if they want to see real judgement and cruel pathetic-ness.
    Posted by zipis1[/QUOTE]

<div>Very much yes.</div>
    I'm not good at feelings.

• deburnindeburnin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gosh, you're all such mean party poopers. What's wrong with me already having my entire wedding planned and paid for and my BF not knowing about it?!

*stomps away*
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    E always discusses KPS, so I'm curious to see what they say about that one.
  • zipis1zipis1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha. Speak of the devil, a convo over on LJ right now:

"This comment is stupid and you are stupid."

"Up yours."

"Lool. I'll bake you a cake with, 'Too stupid to boil spaghetti' icing on it."

And it goes on from there. And this was just over someone saying they can't cook, for cryin' out loud.

• PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, if TKPS said it it must be true...

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_guise-meanie-heads?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4abe9fdb-28d2-4e26-82b4-a6d43037a14aPost:c7360f6a-043e-4493-87a9-b9da7992e413">Re: You guise are so meanie heads</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha. Speak of the devil, a convo over on LJ right now: "This comment is stupid and you are stupid." "Up yours." "Lool. I'll bake you a cake with, 'Too stupid to boil spaghetti' icing on it." And it goes on from there. And this was just over someone saying they can't cook, for cryin' out loud.
    Posted by zipis1[/QUOTE]

LOL, it's like when I used to read Digg, there were a billion "Go make me a sammich" comments.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards