Pre-wedding Parties

Need Ideas for limo ride games for a Conservative Bachelorette Party

Hello everyone,

I need help with some ideas for games. The MOH has asked me to help come up with some games. The plan for the night is all of the bridesmaids are taking a limo to a really nice restaurant (which is about an hour away). After dinner we're going to get cocktails at a Chocolate Bar. So the MOH wants us to do gifts and games on our way to the restaurant. But I'm having a hard time because the bride-to be is really conservative so that rules out a lot of games. Also, we did the ask the groom questions about the bride for her shower.

Anyway ideas/suggestions would be appreciated! The bachelorette party is this Saturday.

Thanks in advance
imageAnniversary

Re: Need Ideas for limo ride games for a Conservative Bachelorette Party

• puppetrickpuppetrick member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_need-ideas-for-limo-ride-games-for-a-conservative-bachelorette-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:32Discussion:1fb2a365-90ec-4619-b0f9-c4f24683b004Post:3680cd0b-a297-4c93-a6b3-3794ff719305">Need Ideas for limo ride games for a Conservative Bachelorette Party</a>:
    [QUOTE] Hello everyone, I need help with some ideas for games. The MOH has asked me to help come up with some games. The plan for the night is all of the bridesmaids are taking a limo to a really nice restaurant (which is about an hour away). After dinner we're going to get cocktails at a Chocolate Bar. So the MOH wants us to do gifts and games on our way to the restaurant. But I'm having a hard time because the bride-to be is really conservative so that rules out a lot of games. Also, we did the ask the groom questions about the bride for her shower. Anyway ideas/suggestions would be appreciated! The bachelorette party is this Saturday. Thanks in advance
    Posted by browneeprincess[/QUOTE]

This isn't really "gamey," but I am totally NOT a game person, and I just had a bridal shower. My friend bought a Jenga game and spread out all the wood blocks. All the women grabbed a fine-tipped Sharpie and wrote pieces of marital advice on each block. That was pretty fun and sentimental, AND you could do it en route to your dinner. :)
  • As elementary as this may sound, play a round of never-have-I-ever. It can be risque if people want it to be, but it can stay tame too. In a circle, everyone hold up both hands. Each person states" Never have I ever...." and something they've never done. It could be something sexual or like "tried x beer" or "been to x location" If a person has, they put a finger down, and the person who loses all of their fingers first (has done the most stuff) wins or loses, depending on house rules. The winner/loser gets to/ has to do something special. it will provide a few laughs, loosen people up and allow maids who don't know eachother very well to get better acquainted and learn about each other.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • 1 What's in the bag? Make up a list of items that could be in the guests' purses. Each item is worth a point. Most points win. The items could be as normal or silly as you want. 2 The clothespin game. Pick a word commonly associated with weddings. Hand each guest a clothespin. Anytime a guest is caught saying the taboo word, they loose their clothespin. The guest with the most clothespins win.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards