Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Let's see everyone's dresses!

I would love to see all the Las Vegas brides' show off your dresses!  I ordered mine today. 
Adore frome Sottero and Midgley, I'm in love!

Re: Let's see everyone's dresses!

• Options
    xtanne12386xtanne12386 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I choose a Maggie Sottero "Destiny" dress for my Vegas wedding at the Paris!!!   It will be in next month! I cant wait!  It fit my body and personality perfectly.

Starryeyed, I love the dress you picked out, that was the first  ever wedding dress i tried on, made my best friend tear up a bit.  Its very glamourous. Gorgeous dress.  Congrats
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Calaf by San Patrick.  I had the strp removed.

• Options
    starryeyed77starryeyed77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_lets-see-everyones-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:08b3af75-25d2-4e6b-ae08-4d02df1e6797Post:2f7be584-7bb4-4994-b517-1cd9e591cbb5">Re: Let's see everyone's dresses!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I choose a Maggie Sottero "Destiny" dress for my Vegas wedding at the Paris!!!   It will be in next month! I cant wait!  It fit my body and personality perfectly. Starryeyed, I love the dress you picked out, that was the first  ever wedding dress i tried on, made my best friend tear up a bit.  Its very glamourous. Gorgeous dress.  Congrats
    Posted by xtanne12386[/QUOTE]

Thank you!  You're is gorgeous as well!  It will be perfect for your Paris wedding!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I choosed the Casablance 1984, It will hug my body and will show the figure perfectly. I aimmed for sparkle, something about having that shine and sparkle walking down the aisle made me want it. It only costed me $585 I plan to add red beading into the dress. I miss the dress, my MOH is holding it since I live with my FI (sigh) I need to put it on again.
    *Singing* I can see clearly now the rain is gone, its going to be a bright.... BRIGHT.... bright sun shinny day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine is in my bio:) beverlywood by dolly couture
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here's mine. it's Priscilla of Boston PL210, it needs to be pressed of course.  I have my first fitting next Sat., a little nervous the damn thing won't fit, fingers crossed or a waste of a fitting it'll be!

• Options
    smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Maggie Sottero - Dallas Marie =)

I LOVE my dress... Def. THE dress!!!

imageAnniversary
  • Options
    mikkiwin8mikkiwin8 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I chose Christina Wu 15436 and I'm in looooove!
  • Options
    joyfultodayjoyfultoday member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my unconventional dress...  :)
  • Options
    starryeyed77starryeyed77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous everyone, I never get tired of seeing everyone's dresses.  They are all so different but each lovely in their own ways!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine is Alfred Angelo 2034

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    And btw that is the FIRST picture I have ever posted on TK and I am quite proud of myself.....lame I know!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Need to get alterations done next month, but it actually fit perfectly execpt for being too long!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Here's mine! She's about to fly again to Vegas to get cleaned ... she's a traveller )

• Options
    MeatAuditorMeatAuditor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh no, not another reason to post a pic of my lovely dress!  Whatever shall I do?

/end sarcasm

imageimageimage
  • Options
    mizutamababymizutamababy member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_lets-see-everyones-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:08b3af75-25d2-4e6b-ae08-4d02df1e6797Post:f8457d05-1b35-42bf-9663-36c1683e1c40">Re: Let's see everyone's dresses!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh no, not another reason to post a pic of my lovely dress!  Whatever shall I do? /end sarcasm
    Posted by MeatAuditor[/QUOTE]

OMG I hadn't noticed you had upped a pic of your dress.  It's stunning!  I love your curves, too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My dress is from the Vera Wang White Collection at David's Bridal. I really liked the pink dress but my fiance really wanted me to get white. So we compromised, I got it in soft white and I'm going to add a pink ribbon around my waist. Everyone's dresses on here look so beautiful!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    n82ureluvr915n82ureluvr915 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love my dress! It's an Alfred Angelo and I got it off eBay new with tags for $115 (inc shipping). :)

• Options
    MisEstaMisEsta member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everyone's dresses are so beautiful!! All you ladies are going to look gorgeous!

Here's my dress, I got it at DB and I love it! I wanted a short dress from the beginning and this was just perfect for me Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Here is mine.

Loved it. Can't wait to take pictures in it again, this winter and again in Vegas.  I love Maggie Sottero dresses!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Jim Hjelm, style 8657

I hate that the "official" picture doesn't show the front. Here's a picture of a bride (not me) wearing it.

• Options
    GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jenna, yours is stunning! I love the pink ribbon idea as well, that will be so pretty.

This is my dress:

www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jennia that's my dress too! I got the pink one though and I love it! I like that we're "dress buddys" :D
  • Options
    mu55inmu55in member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Here's mine Roland Joyce Victoria Jane

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks gribbles and mousey! Mousey, I can't wait to see the pink dress on you! make sure you post pics
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will! Have you seen the bridsmaid version of it, I almost died when I saw it because I was so hoping for a short dress then less than a month after I bought mine that one came out! But after the initial shock I realized how happy I am with this one.
    These dresses are all so pretty, can never see enough wedding dresses!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards