Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Budget Marquees

Me and my FI are both outdoorsy type of people, and would love to have a marquee wedding in Atlanta.  I live in the UK (he lives in ATL).  We are on a pretty tight budget (due to having to shell out flight costs).  I have been looking around here on the internet for budget marquees, but dont seem to have any success... Does anyone know of any companies in the area that are of a cheap or reasonable price??

Re: Budget Marquees

• Options
    JaiceeVicJaiceeVic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me and my FI are both outdoorsy type of people, and would love to have a marquee wedding in Atlanta.  I live in the UK (he lives in ATL).  We are on a pretty tight budget (due to having to shell out flight costs).  I have been looking around here on the internet for budget marquees, but dont seem to have any success... Does anyone know of any companies in the area that are of a cheap or reasonable price??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is a marquee wedding?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    klreese0213klreese0213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i did a yahoo search because i wasn't sure either... it seems to be a outside tented wedding.. under the big tents with all the "christmas" lights.
    I've heard those can be very expensive. i hear that tent rentals, table, chairs, linens, dance floor are all expenses you'll have to have, opposed to using a hall.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Park Tavern. I think they have a tented option
  • Options
    kimberlykhkimberlykh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cator Woolford gardens.  It is beautiful!

http://www.thefrazercenter.org/cator-woolford-gardens
  • Options
    kimberlykhkimberlykh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and I'm not sure of the rental price, but I hear that they let you bring in your own alcohol which can save lots of money!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards