Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

AW: I found THE dress!

Me and my mom went to Lewisville Bridal Boutique today to try and find my wedding dress. We were helped by Deanna and she was very nice and helpful. We really liked the customer service there and I really liked the shop. It had all the dresses out on hangers all in the front of the shop. Most other shops had them in garment bags and you just couldn't really see the dresses. I tried on about 5 dresses there but I had one in my mind that I kept going back to. I tried that dress on and found the perfect veil (with little flowers and crystals, so cute) and a sash that added the perfect amount of pop. I got the dress, veil, and custom made sash, and the best part- my mom bought it for me! I wasn't expecting that at all, I was so grateful. I just wanted to wear it out the shop...lol. Can't wait for it to come in.Smile

The dress is in diamond white and I think the veil is as well and the sash will be in an ivory just a shade slightly darker than the dress. The dress was about $100 to 200 more here than another shop, but the customer service we recieved was worth the extra money.

Pics in bio!

Re: AW: I found THE dress!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards