Maryland-Baltimore

Travel Agency Recommendations

I need some recommendations for a Travel Agent, preferably in or around the Timonium or Owings Mills area. Two months away from the wedding and we still don't have the honeymoon booked!

Thansks!
Married Bio!

"Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans." -John Lennon

Re: Travel Agency Recommendations

• edited December 2011
    You might want to try Triple A? They have an office in Timonium on York Road.
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge: My Dress

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • iamstephiamsteph member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Myra at Travel Go Round has always been wonderful with us. We've used her for cruises and airfare, never had a problem, and she's always been super friendly. Her phone number is 410-484-8747.

Good luck!
    Married December 18th, 2010 :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks guys! I will definitely start checking them out!
    Married Bio!

• edited December 2011
    I used Beach Bum Vacations. Another knottie on the Honeymoon board reccomended them and so far they have been great and very personable. I kept changing my mind and the time frame and the place lol and she worked with me and gave me some great opinions and advice.
  • edited December 2011
    You might also want to try and 'page' Rags (a former knottie) on the Baltimore Nest board.  Her mom is a travel agent in Baltimore County and a few former knotties have used her.

We used Jenniver Doncsecz at VIP Vacations.  She was a blast to work with and had a ton of insight.

Email: jennifervipvacationsinc@verizon.net

Website: www.travelbyvip.com/" target="_blank">www.travelbyvip.com
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! You've given me a ton of stuff to go on! I'll let you know how it goes.
    Married Bio!

• weezie825weezie825 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Ditto smange's suggestion of Rags' Mom.  She works for a travel agency that specializes in cruises, but she can plan any type of vacation.  (She planned Rags' amazing Hawaiian honeymoon.)  The agecy is called Cruises Plus and it is on York Rd in Lutherville. 

I wish I had known about her before I planned my honeymoon myself.  Finding airport to cruise ship port transfers in Rome was a huge headache and I ended up paying way more than I should have!  Oh well, I know for next time.

Good Luck whatever you decide!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards