Indiana

Bloomington Indiana Photographers

I am looking for a wedding photographer in the Bloomington, IN area and was hoping some of you brides familiar with this area might have some helpful advice/reviews/suggestions etc!

Re: Bloomington Indiana Photographers

• I just recently worked with Wendi Chitwood with inbloom photography and she was great!  My mother and I had mother/daughter pictures taken and we had a really great time.  She was reasonably priced, fun to work with, and prompt with editing our photos.  Everything can be done online, which was great since my mother lives in Houston, TX.  I've been visiting a lot of local photographers websites and based on photos alone, I really liked Tall & Small photography as well.  Hope this helps!

Amanda

• one of my bridesmaids used jenny grise (grisephotography.com) for her wedding. she is based out of bloomington and did a fabulous job. i inquired with her about my wedding but ended up choosing photographers with a slightly different style for my wedding. she is a sweetheart and very talented!!
  • Hello! I am a wedding planner and I would love to assist you with anything if you are having problems. I live in the Indianapolis area so if you would like a session please email me at unforgettableweddingsandeventsgmai.com I also have a website www.wix.com/shamekiahunt/unforgettableweds
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards