Registry and Gift Forum

Money from Bridal Shower

I was just curious in what people used the money for that they recieved from the bridal shower? Did you use it for the wedding, personal self? future life together with the hubby or buy the rest of the gifts you Did NOT receive that you registered for?

Re: Money from Bridal Shower

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_money-bridal-shower?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:34Discussion:f4c2bd1b-65a8-44d0-90fe-296f9bf82953Post:3236c833-dd1a-4c24-9ef4-4655a0ac0c6a">Money from Bridal Shower</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was just curious in what people used the money for that they recieved from the bridal shower? Did you use it for the wedding, personal self? future life together with the hubby or buy the rest of the gifts you Did NOT receive that you registered for?
    Posted by OrtiqueWedding[/QUOTE]

I have not had my bridal shower yet, but I would suggest putting the money in your savings acccount and either use it for expenses for the wedding that you pay on the wedding day, or spend it after the wedding and use it for your honeymoon or buy some of the stuff you did not get that you registered for.
    "Faith Hope and Love are some good things he gave us, and the greatest is Love"
  • we didnt get money at our shower. but if i did, i would have probably saved it
  • If we get money, we'll put it toward our honeymoon or things we don't get from our registry.
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • If we get money for the shower we would put it towards fufilling things we didn't receive from the registry or take it along for our honeymoon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • okay thanks ladies, I think i'll def use it for things i didnt get from my registry.
  • We didn't register for some big electronics, but the money from the shower is going towards a new TV
  • 1) Would go towards extras on our HM cruise we want to do a 6hr adventure in Mexico when our ship ports or upgrade our rooms

2) going into account for down payment on house since we plan to buy a house within 3 months of wedding
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • tmwanyotmwanyo member
    First Comment
    I will personally use any money for the things we wanted on the registry and didnt get. So that wasy I dont feel like the money is coming from my own wallet
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards