California-Los Angeles

Im Married!!! Wedding Vendor Reviews

So I finally tied the knot on 11/13/10. Took me a while... but here's my wedding vendor review:

1. Venue - Lindly Scott House in Azusa, CA
Not only is this place affordable... they made verything so easy. The lady in charge, Diane is very accomodating. And the person in charge on wedding day, Leo is a sweetheart! I am very glad we chose this place. They even upgraded our flat iron steak to filet mignon which was a nice surprise! The only thing we didnt like was the fact that everything must end by 10pm... but that was ok because our guests had fun anyway. The open bar was awesome... even if it was "special kind of spirits" and not top label. I approve!

2. Day of Coordinator - I went with Joanna from Paper Hearts Petal. Joanna is awesome! She was there super early and I did not need to worry about anythig on that day. She set up everything for us... and it was an awesome thing to have her! She has a lot of creative ideas too which was nice because I am very unoriginal when it comes to these things. I love her!! She also did my bouquets and centerpeices which was awesome!! You can see her stuff on facebook. Shes an independent vendor so its more affordable.

3. Photog - We decided to book with Rob Greer! All I can say is he was worth every penny. He is what you call a real professional! not a wanna be photog which there are many of. I highly recommend him.

4. DJ - We booked with DJ Tasos. Anastasio tasos for those of you looking these people up. he is awesome!!! had the people dancing the whole night. People were on the dance floor having a great time! he even went the extra mile and added some nice touches which I was very appreciative of. Worth every penny!!!

ok... hope it helps some brides out there!

If you book with any of these peeps.... lemme know! Id love to know my reviews helped =)

Re: Im Married!!! Wedding Vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards