Wedding Woes
Options

Fiery Nipples Of Doom - The Burps Saga

C&P from an email from Zzilla

ok.   backstory - we just took on a huge new account HUGE. 125,000 employees. they grossly understated the volume of travel they did, by about 75%. we're severely understaffed and we're hiring and working OT like it's nobody's business.   ok. so because the volume is so heavy, the service level we're at for this new account it barely at 20%. 80% is AVERAGE! so they started having agents on other accounts taking calls to alleviate the hold times even though they hadn't been trained.   burps got a call. she handled it fine, but lady complained. i believe the lady lied about what happened. we all heard b's side because she is loud, and she didnt do anything she wasn't supposed to do.   lady wanted a supervisor, b gave her to a supervisor. supervisor said, " i heard whathappened because [burps] sits right next to me (true)...but if you want to make a formal complaint here's the name of the owner of the company."   threw her under the effing bus.   monday afternoon, she went into the back office for 5 minutes. came out, cleared her desk, and left. i didn't see what happened because i was at lunch.   and guess what....after this call happened, and before the lady wrote her letter, the ENTIRE OFFICE has been asked to sign up for a mandatory training session on this account.   she's always been an untouchable, and because of FMLA rights, they can't let her go for her "condition". although, burping in a client's ear should be grounds for termination. she sat by herself in a corner of the office because no one wanted to sit next to her. now that area is a ghostland.   the end.

Re: Fiery Nipples Of Doom - The Burps Saga

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holy hell.  Obviously they've been gunning for her for awhile.  But dang.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow. Just wow.
  • Options
    loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh dear. That is quite the situation.

If I were Burpy, I'd be PISSED that that woman threw me under the bus like that!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you know, in the india caste system, "untouchable" referred to the lowest caste.  just saying.
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm with O-Face. Obviously her supervisor saw an opportunity and jumped on it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Poor Burps.

I'm going to miss her.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wz just texted me: "i'm just glad i didn't order any avon."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_fiery-nipples-of-doom-burps-saga?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:caf94a85-933a-45de-832e-8132d1f6c991Post:3120d3c2-3b60-49d0-81f5-248caa8d374a">Re: Fiery Nipples Of Doom - The Burps Saga</a>:
    [QUOTE]wz just texted me: "i'm just glad i didn't order any avon."
    Posted by hmonkey[/QUOTE]

Ha!

Well, they saw an opportunity and took it. It's kind of sad.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • Options
    AnasaraAnasara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_fiery-nipples-of-doom-burps-saga?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:caf94a85-933a-45de-832e-8132d1f6c991Post:1d9ca38c-a6bb-4dd6-9281-c488159fe690">Re: Fiery Nipples Of Doom - The Burps Saga</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm with O-Face. Obviously her supervisor saw an opportunity and jumped on it.
    Posted by TheDuckis[/QUOTE]
    This.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    SchmoopitaSchmoopita member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Sounds like a wrongful termination lawsuit waiting to happen. Especially if they record all calls and it's documented that the supervisor said she did nothing wrong. Doesn't mean she'll win, but she may try.

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Dang wz better watch that supervisor.
  • Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yikes...I always figured it would be over destroying too many chairs, not because of a supervisor.
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards