• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Destination Weddings

accountability

Happy Tuesday! What’s on the agenda for working out/eating today?

I went for a run this morning and should have a healthy day today! Yesterday I had a salad for breakfast, leftover sandwich and orange for lunch and pork chop, rice and green beans for dinner.

What is your favorite healthy food and why?

Have a healthy day, ladies!

~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: accountability

• Yesterday I went to the gym and my machine was taken :(. I had to use the treadmill which I hate. I don't seem to burn as many calories, although my butt was sore after lol. I was on it for 40 min and then did 150 ab reps and 40 on my arms/chest area. My left elbow hurt while doing them so I'm not sure what i did to it. I also walked an hour in the cemetery during work. Yesterday was Day two of South beach! Breakfast~ two hard boil eggs and a bloody Mary minus the vodka! I have to have. Veggies in the AM so this is what I choose! Lunch~ 7 slices of low fat Ham and green beans. I had string cheese for my snack. I was hungry by 3:30 but I went for a walk and drank water and it passed. Dinner~ FI cooked a turkey breast in the crockpot so I had turkey and broccoli. I had pistachios for my snack!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Are you enjoying South Beach? So you can't have any carbs? 
    ~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That is impressive Jenn!!!! I cannot survive without carbs.  I have tried in the past and lasted about 2 days.  I found it very hard to limite my carbs that much and still have energy to workout!

Yesterday was a good day although I took the most boring spin class ever!  The instructor was awful, I wanted to leave early but stuck it out (mostly becuase 6 people had already left in the middle of class and I felt bad!)

Todays plan:
    B - The usual :-)
    L - Turkey sandwich, carrots and a string cheese
    D - Fish Tacos
    S - Apple and a hard boiled egg

WO - Elliptical and Abs

Have a great day!
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good Morning everyone!
    I have decided enough is enough and no more excuses.  I am starting Atkins again today.  I have done it before with great success.
    I don't have time to go for my walk at lunch today with my friend.  I have to go to the dentist.   I will try to use my treadmill after work instead.

For breakfast I am having scrambled eggs with ham.
    Lunch - tuna and salad.
    Dinner - not sure yet.

I would really like to lose 20 lbs before we go to Mexico in May.  It sounds like alot but I know with atkins I can lose the first 10 lbs in just 2 weeks.  You need to be really careful though when you start adding carbs back in.  If you do too many too fast you will gain the weight back really fast.
    image Anniversary
  • Hi Ladies!  Last night I did the Les Mille Pump Revolution home dvd... and man was it intense!  my arms and legs are a bit sore today. 

this morning I had my Shake for breakfas
    Greek yogurt for snack
    I have a shake for lunch, but am considering going out to get a salad...I just don't want to spend the money...lol
    and for dinner I have no idea what to make!  I need some better dinner ideas.

OH does anyone have an HEALTHY crock pot meals? 

I'm thinking of making tonight and off day...  I only have one rest day a week but I still feel guilty taking a day off.  Does that happen to anyone else?

Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • I don't mind South Beach at all yet. I guess it's easier for me because FI is on Nutrisystem so I can't make pasta or pizza for just one. My dtr is picky so she always ate separate. I think the weekends will be tough with going out though. I've done Nurtisystem before and didn't cheat so I know I can do this until St pattys day and then my birthday the following wind. Rhonda another vacation! Lol just kidding! Good luck with the Atkins! Jenn I just made a turkey breast in the crock pot. You can always throw the small red potatoes, carrots, and celery in there! Now I have turkey for dinner and for my salads!
  • I work alot of extra hours during March and April because of tax season.  I bank those hours and the last 3 years we have taken an extra vacation in Mexico to use them up and rest and recover.  This year we are taking our 5 year old granddaughter with us so who knows how much resting and relaxing we will get to do with a little bundle of energy along.  It should be alot of fun though!
    image Anniversary
  • That's great, your granddaughter will love it! We are hiring an accountant assistant here! Wanna come then you can talk the DOF into firing my supervisor!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards