Wedding Etiquette Forum

Morning ladies

Happy Sunday,

Im off to class to get recertified on Crowd Control.  Some of the day will be boring because it's the class is guaged towards Cruise Ships and we do not have half the stuff they are talking about (nor do we need them legally).  But I am exicted about the pirate hyjacking the boat roll playing.

Have a great day.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 

Re: Morning ladies

• Hai!!  I just talked to aMrs, and we're planning on having an awful time in Florence tomorrow.  You know, just so I have something to complain about since it's been a couple of days. ;)
  • Morning! I'm planning to have a lazy Sunday.
  • Morning, ladies! Yesterday was a busy family filled day. And now on to day 2. J's surgery is 2 days away at this point and he just wants to get out and do what he can before he's on bed rest for the next few months.

So today we're going to visit with more of his family and keep things low key. Maybe do a little shopping while we're out, but we'll see.
  • Morning! I discovered the joy of BJ's yesterday. The store, ladies, get your minds out of the gutter. Today it is church, house clean up, and laundry. My husband sliced his thumb to the bone Thursday night at work, and I can't convince him that he needs to have it checked out. It was still oozing when he got home last night.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_morning-ladies-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:61d133dd-b506-47dd-9b11-e8a6877f479dPost:2f8b3a70-b553-4ce1-aaab-a1833974c080">Re: Morning ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hai!!  I just talked to aMrs, and we're planning on having an awful time in Florence tomorrow.  You know, just so I have something to complain about since it's been a couple of days. ;)
    Posted by AmoroAgain[/QUOTE]

Ooh, jealous! My mom and dad LOVE Florence.
  • Ouch, Sara! Tell that man to go to the doc before he gets an infection! Gross!
  • I know, right? He should have left work and gone to the emergency room Thursday night when he did it. It needed a couple of stitches, IMO. Stubborn jackass, he doesn't want to go. Ironic that his initials are JAC.
  • scoettoscoetto member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited April 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_morning-ladies-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:61d133dd-b506-47dd-9b11-e8a6877f479dPost:a6b4741d-237d-4f93-8eaa-b4d5891ecba8">Re: Morning ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know, right? He should have left work and gone to the emergency room Thursday night when he did it. It needed a couple of stitches, IMO. Stubborn jackass, he doesn't want to go. Ironic that his initials are JAC.
    Posted by sarabellam[/QUOTE]

ETA: I'll let my sig do the talking.
  • Morning ladies! Gosh, it took me a while to pry myself out of bed this morning. I think my dreams in the last hour or so of sleep were filled with disturbing portents, because I feel a little uneasy now, but the blue sky outside my window is making it hard to remember what they were.

Today I'm going to be studying all morning, and then in the afternoon my dad and I are hosting a workshop on art history in Second Life (don't laugh). I'm kind of excited, because a bunch of people from this summer program I want to apply for in the future are coming, and this is going to be a great CV-builder for me. Yay for boosting my career!

Then later I'm going to have an early evening bike ride/swim to train for my triathlon. Fun fun.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • The only other thing I'm doing today is sorting through some clothes to get rid of before the move aaaaand I'll just keep hoping that H is allowed to come home tomorrow.  Otherwise, he's going to have to make the 20 hour bus trip. 
  • Morning.  I feel like I have a food hang-over from my shower yesterday, but that still doesn't stop me from wanting cake for breakfast!  Mmmm...whipped cream frosting...
  • Mrs.B6302007Mrs.B6302007 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited April 2010
    I had to laugh at Sara's mention of BJs and church in the same sentence. ;-)
    Speaking of church, I'm off to be a Methodist this morning to ring bells.  The afternoon will be spent between laundry, writing TY notes, and grading spelling tests.  Oh, and napping.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Good Morning Ladies. Lazy day today it's only about 40 degrees here, and I did laundry yesterday. So guess I'll have to sit on my butt all day, for shame.

@Amoro-20 hours on a bus?lets hope it doesnt come to that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_morning-ladies-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:61d133dd-b506-47dd-9b11-e8a6877f479dPost:93de9c66-4259-4e13-8fda-1d82bdfbcf0c">Re: Morning ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had to laugh at Sara's mention of BJs and church in the same sentence. ;-)
    Posted by Mrs.B6302007[/QUOTE]

Buahaha. Me too. :D
  • Good Morning!  I was going to go to the zoo today but it's only 45 degrees here and I think I'll just go when it's better weather.  Then I was going to see a movie but nothing looks good.  So maybe I'll read Sense & Sensibility or go buy New Moon. 
    My Bio Updated 4/6/10
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_morning-ladies-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:61d133dd-b506-47dd-9b11-e8a6877f479dPost:537528f0-7df8-48ef-93b5-ca19f2494765">Re: Morning ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good Morning Ladies. Lazy day today it's only about 40 degrees here, and I did laundry yesterday. So guess I'll have to sit on my butt all day, for shame. @Amoro-20 hours on a bus?lets hope it doesnt come to that.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

Yeah, let's hope.  But I do selfishly want him to come home, so....
  • Good morning all!  I will be cleaning the house and doing a ton of laundry today.  I swear I don't know how just the two of us can create so much laundry!  For now though, I'm going to sit here and wake up with a cup of coffee and the internet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good morning. DH and I are going to his friend's house so DH can install a urinal in the guy's garage. Because that's oh so necessary as a man, apparently :) Then who knows what. I thought we were leaving super early, but then we stayed up watching movies until 2am, so I'm letting him sleep.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Good morning! I had strange mad men dreams again lastnight, I wish it was as good as tv but it wasnt :(
  • Morning! I'm going to do some tae bo (my mom donated her 5 pack of vhs tapes to me, so I might as well use them since I don't feel like going to the gym), some grocery shopping, then making stuffed burger patties early enough to freeze since they always fall apart if I don't freeze them first. My momma is coming over for dinner, so that's about the extent of my exciting day :)
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Psh.  I see how it is T.  You run in yesterday, get me to ask you questions about your gardening, but you don't respond and make Nebb and I feel like crying.  Actually, you drove us to drink in our loneliness.  Now, doesn't that make you feel bad?
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_morning-ladies-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:61d133dd-b506-47dd-9b11-e8a6877f479dPost:8e6b3ea1-db14-46d8-bd52-9463769b0ba1">Re: Morning ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]Psh.  I see how it is T.  You run in yesterday, get me to ask you questions about your gardening, but you don't respond and make Nebb and I feel like crying.  Actually, you drove us to drink in our loneliness.  Now, doesn't that make you feel bad?
    Posted by AmoroAgain[/QUOTE]
    Im still hurt we got no response. I feel like were being shunned.
  • Ahh I'm sorry! I ran away to a bridal shower and bachelorette party and never checked in again. I'm a bad knottie :( What were the questions or where can I find them?

Married
    Planning
  • NebbNebb member
    Its lower on the page, called TLV
  • Umm duh. Apparently I just suck at looking. And that was the first time I've been paged in forever, I can't believe I missed it! Anyway I answered below, but I"ll put it here too.

Sorry sorry sorry! So far I haven't really done anything. We cant' do much until our patio is redone, which hasn't been started yet because we're still waiting on the tax credit, but hopefully soon! I can start the veggies soon, but I just haven't had time. Hopefully next weekend. 'm still just starting seeds in my windowsills, but I keep buying more and more plants and seeds. We'll see which ones actually grow :) I do still have mystery bulbs in my backyard that I can't figure out. The greenery came up really early, but no blooms yet, so I'm starting to think they're lilies that just sprouted early. I hope so, I love lilies. What about you guys? Amoro do you garden? I would want to try to grow grapes just because, but I'm assuming those would not be easy in an apartment.
    Married
    Planning
  • NebbNebb member
    I have a grape vine in my backyard and it takes up a bitchload of space and I HATE it, I am actually planning to cut it to shreds sometime soon so it doesnt piss me off this summer. It gets huge and cuts off a lot of the sun to my garden.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards