Not Engaged Yet

My Fitness Pal Peeps

I just joined.  Spark People got annoying pretty quickly, but I was making some progress with it.  I decided to try My Fitness Pal, and I need all the support I can get!

At my physical last week, my doctor and I were discussing weight loss and she gave me a few leads within the Fairview system.  Unfortunately, none of them are covered by my health plan and I don't have hundreds or thousands of dollars lying around to invest in something I still think I can do without all the fuss.  Seeing a nutritionist is covered, so I might do that in conjunction with getting started tracking food and activity.  

If you are already on MFP, or want to join up, my user name is: yupknope

Re: My Fitness Pal Peeps

• I have a MFP account on my phone, but I hardly ever use it. I should though. I will add you when my phone lets me. 
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
  • Added. My username is the same as on here.

• I'm pretty sure mine is borroweddreamer

Stina, Rae - add me too! I could use some encouragement! :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_my-fitness-pal-peeps?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:44a72df5-054a-49f0-b105-43da6a7602cbPost:3da3dc12-35d3-4141-897b-4be4fd27634c">Re: My Fitness Pal Peeps</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm pretty sure mine is borroweddreamer Stina, Rae - add me too! I could use some encouragement! :)
    Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]

Added!

• Thanks Stina!  Irish, I added you too.

• I have my fitness pal. But I don't count calories. If you see me log in its because I'm bored. But I've lost 39.8 lbs. it told me this morning! Ha!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_my-fitness-pal-peeps?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:44a72df5-054a-49f0-b105-43da6a7602cbPost:438c51f7-bbbf-4689-8ce1-1aea1fa47503">Re:My Fitness Pal Peeps</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have my fitness pal. But I don't count calories. If you see me log in its because I'm bored. But I've lost 39.8 lbs. it told me this morning! Ha!
    Posted by JBSMADA10[/QUOTE]

Way to go!

• I'm not a MFP user, but wanted to wish you good luck! 
    Meddied since 6/15/13!
  • Awww, thanks Radleyboo!  

JBS, that's awesome!  Now could you come over here and lose mine for me.  ;)

• You can add me if you want. I log in every day.

Username: EnchantedEvening
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards