Nebraska-Omaha

Ordered my dress yesterday!!!!!

HUGE weight lifted off my chest. ahhh Now we wait. It's gonna be a LONG 4-5 months. *sigh*
"The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Ordered my dress yesterday!!!!!

• HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  What dress did you order?
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    Maggie's Ambrosia in alabaster. SOO glad I made the trip to Fremont. Well worth it!
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just googled it...gorgeous!  Love the lace detail!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you! It's SOOO heavy! I need to start weight lifting so I can walk in it! lol
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011

Really? Awesome! Did you get the same dress? They were super nice and I had such a better experince there than anywhere else I went to.

Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress! I had it on 6 times! If only my wedding weren't outdoors, I would be walking down the aisle in that one too! Absolutely gorgeous dress!
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome! Thank you! We actually went to this steakhouse (I can't remember the name) down the street from the salon, but it was delicious! And there was a little flower shop across the way so I peeked in there after I ate. Can't wait to go back and try it on in MY size!
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_ordered-dress-yesterday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:79Discussion:6fb6eaba-d7fb-4fd8-aede-7a9eeedc5feePost:794d9501-ecef-4210-9fc3-96b553277845">Re: Ordered my dress yesterday!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Maggie's Ambrosia in alabaster. SOO glad I made the trip to Fremont. Well worth it!
    Posted by rachjim[/QUOTE]
    Gorgeous!
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011

Thank you!

Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • karebear79karebear79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!! That is so awesome - congrats on finding the perfect dress! I love the customer service at BTWS in Fremont.
  • edited December 2011
    I ordered my Maggie dress back in June and I'm still waiting for it to come in... getting antsy! :)
  • edited December 2011
    ugh...I'm starting to get apprehensive...hoping I will still like it when I put in on! Where did you orders yours from?
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Bridal Traditions!  Just stop looking!  I was worried about that too, but fell in love with my dress... and I don't look anymore!  I can't wait til it comes in!  You will feel different when you are trying on "your dress" Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards