Hawaii

Blog2Print

I started my wedding planning blog to document the whole planning process.  As stressful as it seems at times, I'm sure I'll miss it later.  My plan was to make a planning photobook on Shutterfly (or another company) as other knotties have done.  As I was updating my blog today, I saw a new Blog2Print feature that will create a book out of your blog posts!  Looks neat, but I may still want to create my own photobook so I have more control over the layout.  Just wanted to share in case anyone else is interested...

http://blogspot.sharedbook.com/blog2print/googleblogger/index.html

Re: Blog2Print

• mauidandymauidandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jamie,

I just spent an hour reading through your old blog posts! It made me wish I had chronicled the planning experience myself. What a great keepsake to get everything published in a book. Your pug is too cute, btw.
    andrea and ryan . june 2010 . maui.olowalu
    My Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    how neat!  I didn't know things like those existed...i've been writing in a blog but too ashamed to share for now...it's a lot of rambling hehe :) i love your blog jamie...can't wait for the pics  and reviews :)
    Todd & Cari
    7.23.2011~Hale Koa Hotel
  • edited December 2011
    good to know, Jamie! I've been blogging for a year now mostly about my culinary school experiences to share with my family, but you're right - it would be nice to keep!!
  • edited December 2011
    I think blurb may also do something similar...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards