Virginia

Rehearsal Dinner in NOVA?

FI and I are getting married October 9, 2010 in Bristow.  We want to have the rehearsal dinner on the night before.  We are looking for a site for the dinner and I have no clue!  We could look in the Woodbridge/Lake Ridge area but that is like 50 minutes from the site and hotel.  I CAN go that far if the place is awesome.  Is there anywhere that you all looked at/went to that was amazing?  Thank in advance. :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in NOVA?

• SchnebsSchnebs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice.  I hadn't even thought about Old Town Manassas.
  • edited December 2011

Where in Bristow are you getting married?  Im assuming perhaps Bristow Manor?  If not, that is where we're holding our rehearsal dinner.  I second the option for Old Town Manassas as well.  If you're willing to drive out to Haymarket, you could try the Regency at Dominion Valley, Virginia Oaks, or Stonewall Golf Club.

"This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood - finding a piece of yourself separate and apart that all the same you could not live without." ? Jodi Picoult Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • rmichalakrmichalak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Leesburg (off of 66) has Lightfoot which you can rent the upstairs rooms for. Gainesville has Mimi's Cafe, depending on how many people you can get a couple of tables. I agree with the  Old Town Manassas idea. I really like Madigan's, so I agree with that as well. I know Dak's Grill in Woodbridge will take reservations for something like that.
    Good luck!
    Rebecca & Matt...June 26, 2010 My Bio
  • SchnebsSchnebs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes we are getting married at Bristow Manor.  We decided on Guiseppi's in Gainseville.  It is really close to the hotel and venue, well priced, and above all....makes the FMIL happier which has been difficult at best.
  • edited December 2011
    Im glad you found something that works so well!!!
    "This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood - finding a piece of yourself separate and apart that all the same you could not live without." ? Jodi Picoult Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • SchnebsSchnebs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for everyone's help with this.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards