California-Los Angeles

Pre-ceremony photography locations

Im getting married in November at Temple Beth Am in West LA bordering Bevrely Hills (Olympic and La Cienega).
My photographer wants to go somewhere before the ceremony for some family pictures. It needs to be somewhere very close. For now he's recommending the park across the street, which I can see would look nice but I think I want something different. I personally would love something with more of a "city" feel, not as many trees and grass. Any recommendations?

Re: Pre-ceremony photography locations

• RoMy215RoMy215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

There are some tennis courts at Olympic & LaCienega...might be a little different. Also there are some small office buildings and a few businesses on both sides of LaCienega (headed south towards Wilshire). I can't remember if it's still there, but at some point, there was a fancy car dealer at the corner of Wilshire.

HTH....Mazel Tov!!

• jwdeldottojwdeldotto member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    You are not that far from Rodeo Drive and UCLA campus.  Check it out.

Also, if you wanna consider the Greyston Mansion in BH.  There's still greenary, but you get the castle/mansion as your backdrop
  • redpassportredpassport member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If my geography is right, you're not too far away from the Peterson Automotive Museum and LACMA-that whole stretch of Wilshire might work
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone! checking out lacma...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards