Nevada-Las Vegas

Wynn Brides! How Far in Advance?

How far in advance did you book your wedding at the Wynn?  We are looking for April or May of 2012, and I am starting to get nervous about booking.  Thoughts would be appreciated!

Re: Wynn Brides! How Far in Advance?

• edited December 2011
    If you want a specific time of day and it's a Friday night or Saturday, I'd recommend booking as soon as you can as the popular times on those two days tend to book really early.  If it's a week day or Sunday you still have plenty of time.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• edited December 2011
    Book ASAP, Vegas is the wedding capital and those are 2 very popular months!
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • lsvenssonlsvensson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wynn-brides-far-advance?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:f2253dea-b253-43a1-9265-843a0f0e7281Post:9ccae537-004f-4029-856b-cceb0fbb61ad">Re: Wynn Brides! How Far in Advance?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Book ASAP, Vegas is the wedding capital and those are 2 very popular months!
    Posted by AJF021410[/QUOTE]

<div>This!</div>
  • edited December 2011
    I booked in July for my May wedding at the Wynn.  I was picking between two saturdays in May and what made my decision was that on one of the days my reception venue wasn't available.
  • edited December 2011
    We booked in August for our June wedding. We were married on a Tuesday though, so I wasn't too worried.
  • edited December 2011
    We booked June 2010 for a May 2011 Wedding on a Saturday evening. 
  • ginamarie1985ginamarie1985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked with the Wynn 13 months in advance for a May wedding, and we still didn't get our first 2 choices of dates as they were already booked. You need to book ASAP.
    "That's what you get for waking up in Vegas." ***My Wedding Bio!***
  • edited December 2011
    We just sent our contract in today for a Saturday in March 2012.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards