Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Wedding Favors

Anyone know of any different/unique wedding favors to do for the guests that are inexpensive?

Re: Wedding Favors

• edited December 2011
    food, maybe pralines individually wrapped, chocalate? lousiana hot sauce? what do you love and what's your wedding theme then build off that
  • maxgyrl00maxgyrl00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I made magnets out of plaster that you mix yourself, I used fleur de lis candy molds,it took a while to make them but it was dirt cheap, I spray painted them gold and hot glued a magnet to the back, Now when I visit friends and family they all have my magnet on their fridge. 
  • kfurnikfurni member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    personalized coozies are always a hit.  You can usually find them pretty cheap.
  • sguidrysguidry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in July 2011 in Louisiana. My colors are clover, pistacho, and an accent of yellow. I have been thinking of a theme but cannot think of one. Do I need one? Any ideas?
  • mdakotamdakota member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cake balls from davalons. they brought cake balls or some people call them truffles in two different flavors and brought them in these cute pink little chinese food boxes. i think you can get them in any color you want. they were a huge hit and they were so good. i hired them for my wedding and they have been so nice to work with so far. davalonscc@gmail.com hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards