Snarky Brides

My smile for today

I am on hold with the Dept of Ed because their website is down and if I can't request my funds in the next hour, it will totally screw up our liquiditiy ratio at year end and we may default on our bonds. Yeah, it sucks.

Anyway, the hold music is "Conjunction Junction". I couldn't help smiling through my gritting teeth.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: My smile for today

• I'm gonna get you there if you're veeeery careful!

I love those.  Hope your call goes through quickly (or at least you get "I'm Just a Bill" while you wait). 
  • They answered before any more school house rock songs came on. I wonder if they do that on purpose to diffuse angry or freaked out callers (me). Oh, and they can't do anything until the system comes back up, so I am really freaking out. not good.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I hate being on hold.  I have to chat with my new school's financial aid dept today and am dreading it.  They seem to be worse at organizing everything than my undergrad school, which is 2x the size of my new grad school.  I've never had to wait that long on the phone in undergrad.  Gaaar.

Good luck with your holding!
  • What's your function? Hooking up words with phrases and clauses.......
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • I hate being on hold! I always sing whatever is either on the hold music or what's playing in my car, and then sound like an idiot when they finally come back to me. DH does this to me all the damn time! Sometimes he'll just click back on, listen to me sing, then poke fun at me for it. Asshole. :)
  • If it's just music with no lyrics, I like to make up lyrics in my head to pass the time.
  • When I hear music, I just have to dance.
  • Ahhh childhood memories

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards