Christian Weddings
Options

Married!!!

Hey everyone! My wedding was beautiful, everything went well. I'm at work but I just wanted to check back in. We went to Orlando for the honeymoon. It was special because i've always wanted to go to disney world and never did. My husband is amazing. I love married life! Here are my pics. Your free to see them all!
http://www.photoreflect.com/store/thumbpage.aspx?e=7393547
Mrs. Married Lady

Re: Married!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw congratulations!!! Your pictures are beautiful! I love the one where you and your husband are looking into the mirror together :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! You look beautiful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Beautiful! Congratulations and welcome back!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  We also went to Disney World for our HM.  Where did you stay?  Did you do the dining plan and if so, what was your favorite restaurant?  We stayed at the Coronado Springs and my favorite restaurant was Le Cellier in Canada/Epcot.  They had the most wonderful maple creme brulee.  YUM!

I'll have to look at your pictures when I get home from work.  I love looking at wedding pictures!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Welcome back. =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, those are BEAUTIFUL photos.  Congrats! 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @iamjoesgurl:  I have been to Disney World 9 times and FI has been about 5 or 6, but neither of us have ever stayed at Coronado Springs.  Could you PM me and let me know how you liked it?  I've heard bad things and now I'm worried!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! You looked gorgeous! 
  • Options
    faith12186faith12186 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_married?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:e5e49aaa-9bf4-4b49-b133-79cbc653d721Post:e1ec15b1-1d49-4041-8f4b-32f5644e4c5c">Re: Married!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congratulations!  We also went to Disney World for our HM.  Where did you stay?  Did you do the dining plan and if so, what was your favorite restaurant?  We stayed at the Coronado Springs and my favorite restaurant was Le Cellier in Canada/Epcot.  They had the most wonderful maple creme brulee.  YUM! I'll have to look at your pictures when I get home from work.  I love looking at wedding pictures!
    Posted by iamjoesgurl[/QUOTE]
    We stayed at the Wyndam (i think that's the right spelling) it was the bonnet creek resort. It was absolutely beautiful!!! We went to this place called the boston crab. All you can eat lobster. It was fantastic!
    Mrs. Married Lady
  • Options
    faith12186faith12186 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!!!
    Mrs. Married Lady
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards