New York-Hudson Valley

Um I just noticed...

I just noticed on "My Knot Countdown" ....
 I'm 100 days away from my wedding!
 Good God...My hands began to shake from the number!

Just thought I'd share Kiss
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Um I just noticed...

• edited December 2011
    YAY!

I'm 135 days and I can't believe it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    yay! very exciting! it goes fast
  • MidgetteMidgette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It will fly by!!!

• xtina_824xtina_824 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    79 days!!!! OMG!
    BabyFruit TickerWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

It's gonna go QUICK . I am at 56 days!

Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    OH man it goes by SO fast, I am at 98 days and counting today!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! It will go by so fast!
  • MYLOVE315MYLOVE315 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL I'm nervous for ALL of us! arrrghhhhh...

I'm in the midst of what I call "Operation Wedding Dress".... meeting w/ my personal trainer tonight @ 8pm and tomorrow morning @ 6:30am (woewees me) on top of working out @ 6:30 every morning....all for the sake of a strapless dress that I'm so unsure of that I can pull off.......I feel naked in it :-( 

I may at the eleventh hour have to slap some sleeves on that badboy - I just don't know - it all depends ... I'm out of my comfort zone.  LOL I continue to share all my deepest thoughts with all of you! HA
    Innocent

Is everyone wearing strapless dresses?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_um-just-noticed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:c76aa9d2-b7c7-4d71-93fb-b54ba09bff24Post:eb89414a-c70a-450a-8c9f-e17a8ecf792f">Re: Um I just noticed...</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOL I'm nervous for ALL of us! arrrghhhhh... I'm in the midst of what I call "Operation Wedding Dress".... meeting w/ my personal trainer tonight @ 8pm and tomorrow morning @ 6:30am (woewees me) on top of working out @ 6:30 every morning....all for the sake of a <strong>strapless dress</strong>that I'm so unsure of that I can pull off.......I feel naked in it :-(  I may at the eleventh hour have to slap some sleeves on that badboy - I just don't know - it all depends ... I'm out of my comfort zone.  LOL I continue to share all my deepest thoughts with all of you! HA Is everyone wearing strapless dresses?
    Posted by MYLOVE315[/QUOTE]

Check with your alterations person to see if they can <strong>add spaghetti straps</strong>. It's not as cumbersome as sleeves and you will still see the beauty of the dress, but be more comfortable with dancing etc, with a security strap there. Just a sugestion!
  • ReginaB13ReginaB13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just saw that mine had dropped below 100 the other day and I almost had a panic attack!! Hence the reason I've been on the boards lately.... The time crept up!
    So much left to do!

Regina
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards